The Modern Witch Tarot Deck (Other)

The Modern Witch Tarot Deck (Other)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Modern Witch Tarot Deck (Other)!
How would you rate this product?
Englewood, CO
The Modern Witch Tarot Deck (Other) uploaded by Samantha K.
Oh, how I love the Modern Witch Tarot deck! Ignoring the myth that you must be gifted your first tarot deck, I purchased it as my first deck for myself. The ten of swords “everything is fine” card spoke to me— it’s included in the deck, along with a mini booklet, and you can choose to either swap it out for the actual ten of swords that reads “Ten of Swords”. I chose to display it, as a reminder for when I’m not having a day like that card. If you’re anywhere from a tarot diehard, to a nonbeliever, I recommend this deck. The cards are lovely, and present a diverse array of people, and the process of tarot is nice to just get you thinking about different things in your life. If you’re a beginner, like I was, the booklets a great start. The cards are glossy, thick, and high quality. I can’t sing this decks praises enough!
The Modern Witch Tarot Deck (Other) uploaded by Helga Z.
The little book that comes with this is great for a beginner! I pull 3-4 cards per day and the book has been helping me learn their meanings. The cards are sturdy and have vibrant color, the artist did a great job!

Looking for your answer?