The Modern Cocktail Modern Martini Variety Pack uploaded by Felecia F.

BY THE MODERN COCKTAIL

5 Pre-Measured Martini Mixers with a Modern Twist With Rimming Crystals. Includes: Candy Appletini. Lemon Drop. Blood Orange Martini. Sour Appletini. Grapefruit Martini. Modern Martinis Martinis hold a special place in cocktail lore.  They re the Gand - Poobah, the Big Wu - other mixers move aside when the martini is in the room...However, just because it s the king of all cocktails doesn t mean it should rest on its laurels.  Our mixologists have pushed th.

The Modern Cocktail Modern Martini Variety Pack
  • "its great for gifting purposes and also for party especially girls night.. you can mix it with anything and your party mix is ready" in 6 reviews
  • "This could be a great gift, especially since its pre measured and can easily be mixed with other alcohol beverages." in 5 reviews
Alyssa T.
I received this as a gift and it was great. I ended up sharing it when I had a girls night and it was perfect. These mix well with many choices. I might consider buying this for someone else as a gift.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Es un bonito paquete, y genial para un regalo tiene sabores distintos pero es genial porque puedes agregarle el alcohol y sentir que fuiste tú quién preparó el cóctel completo :)
Valerie C.
I purchased a few of these to give out as gifts for the holiday season. There are a few different flavors which allows everyone to get a taste of what they love. The price was great and they tasted pretty good as well. I loved them and so did the friends that I gave them to.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Love these for mixing it up. You can have different drinks, but if you keep the liquor light and use the same on throughout, you're enjoying the beverage without the pain later. You control how much liquor and the type, so calories are up to you too.
jamie w.
La Follette, TN
Love it and the seller are the most wonderful understanding people .When the order was a little messed up they wasted no time in getting all correct items to me. Thank You very much for all that you have done and also the drinks were great.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
I was gifted this from one of my best friend's and we used them for our next girl's night in! We enjoyed the variety of flavors and the sweet taste. These were the perfect size for us to taste test. This was definitely a wonderful gift!
Ashley H.
A great gift - I was very excited when I received it. However, I only used one of the mixers. They're very sweet, and you still have to mix them all up and generally add something else. But on the whole a great idea.
Kayla L.
Plattsburgh, NY
This product is always sold in my local target at holiday times. I love it for its simplicity and variety. If your unsure of a drink at a bar this is the way to go and it is perfect for on the go instead of lugging big bottles around. Taste wise is pretty accurate as well.
Denisee R.
This could be a great gift, especially since its pre measured and can easily be mixed with other alcohol beverages. Myself, i do not drink but would be a good thing for peoplr that do. :)
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
These are really great for a gift or even for yourself. It's nice to have these on hand to make quick and easy drinks that are also delicious! I definitely plan on buying again. Good Price too.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Oooooooooh are these portions super small?
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
Do these have a strong alcohol taste?
What is the alcohol content for each bottle?
Chezney B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Recommended or no?
If you put ice and blend them do they turn into a slushie?