The Modern Cocktail Modern Martini Variety Pack uploaded by Felecia F.

BY THE MODERN COCKTAIL

5 Pre-Measured Martini Mixers with a Modern Twist With Rimming Crystals. Includes: Candy Appletini. Lemon Drop. Blood Orange Martini. Sour Appletini. Grapefruit Martini. Modern Martinis Martinis hold a special place in cocktail lore.  They re the Gand - Poobah, the Big Wu - other mixers move aside when the martini is in the room...However, just because it s the king of all cocktails doesn t mean it should rest on its laurels.  Our mixologists have pushed th.

The Modern Cocktail Modern Martini Variety Pack
  • "its great for gifting purposes and also for party especially girls night.. you can mix it with anything and your party mix is ready" in 6 reviews
  • "This could be a great gift, especially since its pre measured and can easily be mixed with other alcohol beverages." in 5 reviews
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I received this as a gift and it was great. I ended up sharing it when I had a girls night and it was perfect. These mix well with many choices. I might consider buying this for someone else as a gift.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Es un bonito paquete, y genial para un regalo tiene sabores distintos pero es genial porque puedes agregarle el alcohol y sentir que fuiste tú quién preparó el cóctel completo :)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Love these for mixing it up. You can have different drinks, but if you keep the liquor light and use the same on throughout, you're enjoying the beverage without the pain later. You control how much liquor and the type, so calories are up to you too.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
A great gift - I was very excited when I received it. However, I only used one of the mixers. They're very sweet, and you still have to mix them all up and generally add something else. But on the whole a great idea.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Ames, IA
I am so excited and surprised to find this product on here! I drank these last weekend with one of my friends and they were all very good. Plus I had no hangover the next day!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I tried this light lemon martini mixed drink and it was great. We received it as a gift for the holidays and I was surprised by the quality flavor. Very yum!
Karley L.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
My sister got this as a Christmas present and we broke it out the next night. It was a lot of fun! Definitely makes a great gift.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
I got this as a birthday gift and never used them. They are too artificial and eh I did't think they would be great!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
el paso
These would be awesome for a night with the girls put them on ice put them in a martini glass sit back have some fun with your girls
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
I purchased a few of these to give out as gifts for the holiday season. There are a few different flavors which allows everyone to get a taste of what they love. The price was great and they tasted pretty good as well. I loved them and so did the friends that I gave them to.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Oooooooooh are these portions super small?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
Do these have a strong alcohol taste?
What is the alcohol content for each bottle?
Dria D.
Dria D.
Looks like it would be cute for a girls night. Are these sold in different flavor packs or is this the only one?
Mary M.
Mary M.
I saw these at target in the clearance Section. they do look visually appealing and very interesting, but it was on clearance, so does that mean it isn't good? Is it worth trying it?