BY THE MODERN COCKTAIL

5 Pre-measured margarita mixersA classic beverage with a twistYou'll be saying salud all day long. 5 Pre-Measured Margarita Mixers with a Modern Twist With Rimming Crystals. Includes: Watermelon Margarita. Margarita Authentico. Blood Orange Margarita. Mango Margarita. Strawberry Margarita. Modern Margarita Like many popular cocktails, the origins of the margarita are clouded in mystery.  The most common story comes from a tiny bar in Juarez, Mexico.  As the. see more...

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
While they taste a little cheap, they are perfect for gifts... bachelorette parties, birthdays, and stocking stuffers.
You get a good range of flavors, however you're literally getting half to one cup of an actual drink.
chavelle c.
If your into fruity drinks that get you feeling the way you need to be after that long day at work, then this is definitely for you. It's so cute to me because it comes with the salt for you to put on the rim so you can get into the margarita vibe for real! Lol! Such a great buy and you can't beat the price!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I got these for my 21st and loved them. Some were a little sweet and some the flavors tasted funny but they're decent and good enough for a small gift for a birthday or housewarming. My roommate enjoyed them a lot.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These are great. They are very convenient and add some flavor to your favorite liquor. They are perfect to share, especially if not everyone like the same thing. There is usually a flavor that everyone can find enjoyable. Also great as a gift!
The-Exercist E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Saw this as a gift recently and I've wanted to buy it for myself since then. It seems like a fun & easy way of trying out the different flavors without busting my bank. The next time I have friends over, this might just have to make an appearance.
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
These are so good for trying out new drinks and so much cheaper than doing so at a bar. It comes with 5 varieties, you just add your alcohol. Also has rimming sugar. So fun and actually really yummy!
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
Ok, i bought one of these to keep around the house over Christmas in case someone came by with a gift that we'd not bought for. I am SO glad I did, because it was instantly a hit! The person I gave it to loves to try new drinks and this was a clever and simple way to do it!
Tamara K.
Parma, OH
Got this in one of my PopSugar subscription boxes about a year ago and I've enjoyed it. I'm not much of a drinker (at home at least) but this is great to have around just incase I feel like having something special.
Sahar R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This was a great gift idea and highly fought over at a gift exchange. It's easy to carry, not so easy to wrap, and comes with the margarita salts. I bought two and kept on for myself. I love the mango flavor
Melissa C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tried this out from a sub box last year. The packaging is great, perfect for a hostess gift. The bottles are small so it's really just a taster of each flavor, bonus is you get the salt for the rim
Jennifer T.
Are these really worth trying?
Cheryl  V.
Would this product be an acceptable gift for a friends birthday or other occasions?
connie J.
pico rivera, California
Is it just a mixer or does it contain alcohol?
connie J.
pico rivera, California
Does it have a lot calories?
Jennifer R.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this reasonably priced?