BY THE MODERN COCKTAIL

5 Pre-Measured Champagne Toppers with a Modern Twist With Rimming Crystals. Includes: Grapefruit Bellini. Mango Bellini. Raspberry Bellini. Mandarin Mimosa. Blood Orange Mimosa. Modern Champagne Toppers When most people think of champagne, they only think of those extra-special events; weddings, anniversaries and the occasional ship christening.  But there was a time when the champagne cocktail was all the rage, and though it may have experienced a brief, 300 ye. see more...

• Why would these be in the Fitness product section???3 Answers
  • Anyone know why these r in the fitness section? 4 Answers
  • I've never tried these are they good??? 4 Answers
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
I love. It is great i want one for me my friend said they are awesome i cant wait to try them i want all flavors
Joan D.
Fitspiration Expert
I love how it is a variety pack and you can try different flavors. I like how it is a small size so it is easy to carry.
Desiree D.
Dallas, TX
Champagne sounds good right about now the only time I remember drinking them is like at wedding but the taste is good.
Barbara F.
I haven't tried these but i would like to. it seems like it tastes good. it would probably be good at a wedding.
Tiffany a.
These are great gifts!! Gave out for a few Christmas presents this year and everyone loved them! Love the salt/sugar is added in the box!
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, AL
Fitspiration Expert
Not only are these the perfect little cocktail add-ins, but they also give your champagne or mixed drink that extra POP of flavor! We love these little gems!
frank z.
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging looks nice and thats how it got me to purchase it. but theres really nothing that special about this. It does taste good, but it is kind of expensive
Taylor T.
Fenton, MI
I love this product! I gave it for a friends 21st birthday and she loved it and said it was really good!
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
Sure these are cheap but they are way too sugary for me, might be good for a gift exchange or just someone with a sweet tooth. I'd rather put the ten bucks towards a quality liquor and create a better cocktail.
Courtney C.
This is a great idea if you don't want to commit to one type or cocktail. You have many different types to choose from and it doesn't cost that much.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Do they taste good?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Are the flavors good?
Ashley S.
West College Corner , IN
I've tried other variety packs like these but not this one. Are they good??
Lisett C.
Raleigh, NC
I've never tried these are they good???
Amber L.
Fitspiration Expert
Anyone know why these r in the fitness section?