BY THE MODERN COCKTAIL

5 Pre-Measured Champagne Toppers with a Modern Twist With Rimming Crystals. Includes: Grapefruit Bellini. Mango Bellini. Raspberry Bellini. Mandarin Mimosa. Blood Orange Mimosa. Modern Champagne Toppers When most people think of champagne, they only think of those extra-special events; weddings, anniversaries and the occasional ship christening.  But there was a time when the champagne cocktail was all the rage, and though it may have experienced a brief, 300 ye. see more...

• Why would these be in the Fitness product section???3 Answers
  • Anyone know why these r in the fitness section? 4 Answers
  • I've never tried these are they good??? 4 Answers
adriana m.
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
I love. It is great i want one for me my friend said they are awesome i cant wait to try them i want all flavors
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Columbus , OH
These are so fun for when you are having a girls night. They also make a nice christmas gift for a friend. I love them!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Dallas, GA
These are so fun for get-togethers with the girls! There are various flavors to choose from!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , IN
They look great! I love the way they are packaged it makes it extremely appealing to customers. Tastes good to and is a healtheir alternative I suppose.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
I think this is ok it is a easy way to get friends over for a little party and have fun drinking a little.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I have received this gift set before as a birthday gift and loved it! The variety pack allows you to try different things to figure out which one tastes best for you.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Fitspiration Expert
Great little gift for this holiday season! I love gifts where people can try a lot of different things.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
These are so fun and yummy. I recommend them as any sort of quick gift or gift exchange package. Comes in many flavors.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
Love to throw these in gift baskets for weddings or birthdays. I get them from Big Lots on sale and stock up! My favorite is the mango that I pour into moscato. So sweet and fizzy!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I have given and received these as gifts. They have good flavor, and are easy to add to your drink.
Marjorie S.
Are the flavors good?
Lisett C.
Lisett C.
Raleigh, NC
I've never tried these are they good???
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
I've tried other variety packs like these but not this one. Are they good??
Amber L.
Amber L.
Fitspiration Expert
Anyone know why these r in the fitness section?