BY THE MODERN COCKTAIL

5 Pre-Measured Champagne Toppers with a Modern Twist With Rimming Crystals. Includes: Grapefruit Bellini. Mango Bellini. Raspberry Bellini. Mandarin Mimosa. Blood Orange Mimosa. Modern Champagne Toppers When most people think of champagne, they only think of those extra-special events; weddings, anniversaries and the occasional ship christening.  But there was a time when the champagne cocktail was all the rage, and though it may have experienced a brief, 300 ye. see more...

• Why would these be in the Fitness product section???3 Answers
  • Anyone know why these r in the fitness section? 4 Answers
  • I've never tried these are they good??? 4 Answers
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These look great! I have tried many of the other drink flavors and having some for champagne sounds like such a great idea. Champagne is one of my favorite things to drink and I love adding fruit or flavor to it! Will have to try these next, I bet they are delicious!
Whitney J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've bought this before both for myself and as a gift. My friend I gave it to liked it more than me, but I thought it was alright. Generally, when I make cocktails I'll mix it myself instead of using a pre made "add alcohol" mix. But the flavors aren't TOO bad, and it makes a fun 21st birthday gift!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love these. I don't necessarily think it is the very best way to get a drink, but it is easy and fun and makes things interesting to try several different flavors. it is a great lazy way to get several fun drinks!
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, NY
Sure these are cheap but they are way too sugary for me, might be good for a gift exchange or just someone with a sweet tooth. I'd rather put the ten bucks towards a quality liquor and create a better cocktail.
Lisa G.
springboro, oh
Grab an inexpensive bottle of bubbly and grab your toppers and add some fun to your celebration! Try combining a couple and take turns coming up with new names for your favorites and you'll have a blast!
Michelle b.
Columbus , OH
Love Love Love these!!! I grabbed some to make gift bags for a girls night out. My friends loved them. I'm not gonna lie, I also sneak these into my purse when I go to the movies.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
Love to throw these in gift baskets for weddings or birthdays. I get them from Big Lots on sale and stock up! My favorite is the mango that I pour into moscato. So sweet and fizzy!
Andrea C.
I have received this gift set before as a birthday gift and loved it! The variety pack allows you to try different things to figure out which one tastes best for you.
Keegan S.
bristol, VA
These are perfect for when we have family dinners. Everyone has there own favorite type of drink & with these, it makes it so much easier! I always keep these handy!
mariana h.
This are super cute and great for partys I use them for my 25 birthday and all my girls friend love them all we did was add a little vodka and we were ready to go
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Do they taste good?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Are the flavors good?
Lisett C.
Raleigh, NC
I've never tried these are they good???
Amber L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Anyone know why these r in the fitness section?
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
I've tried other variety packs like these but not this one. Are they good??