Shop La Mer The Mist. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Have anyone tried this mist? Is it for dry skin? Is it totally worth the splurge?
Hi, anyone who has La Mer the mist — can you unscrew/remove the cap/atomizer? Cause I need to be able transfer some to a smaller bottle. Thanks!
Have you tried this? Is it good? [user:svetlanaf1]
Start your review of The Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Cathy C.
san francisco
The Mist uploaded by Cathy C.
A friend gave me this and I would not pay full price for it. It’s nice and feels luxurious but the packaging is defective. The spray used to be really nice and fine, like a true mist, but now it spits out like a fire hose so unfortunately I can’t use it anymore. 👎
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
I do enjoy the Creme de La Mar but I had high hopes for this product. It made my makeup look patchy and dried my skin out. For the price tag I expected to at least get some use out of this but it didnt work well with my skin which doesnt get irritated very easily. I have gotten better performance from products that cost way less. Some people rave about this one but its a no for me.
Alexandra M.
My skin is very dry and as all products I have tried from this brand my skin is soft and glowing. I love to use this midday when my skin is feeling dehydrated. It never makes my makeup move. I love the soft plump feeling I get after using. It is expensive but when you have dry skin like mine it's worth every dollar spend. It's much better than other brands I have used.
Maite L.
I use The Mist over my makeup for a healthy glow. I also use it in between skincare products to maximize the absorption of hyaluronic acid and moisturizers.
Ali P.
Oradell, NJ
When I’m in Florida, I use this a few times a day. I ran easily, but never want to have dry skin after sun exposure. The mist gives quick and easy hydration.
Ashley M.
Ashland, KY
This stuff is so so good. I love the refreshing feel it gives my face after it's been cleansed and it smells so good. A light weight a very hydrating mist. And it also is magnetically charged . It's on the pricey side and I will. E buying from now on hands down my favorite mist.
Christine H.
Alexandria, VA
Miracle mist. I absolutely love this mist from La Mer. It got me hooked on La Mer products. The smell is fresh and the mist just revitalizes dead looking skin. When my skin goes through dry spells, this mist revives it and brings it back to life. Though it is pricey, it is worth the investment.
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Awesome product ! I love anything la mer! This mist is amazing , refreshing and light. Hydrating and calming .. I use it after I wash my face before my moisturizer. Sometimes I keep it in my gym bag to keep my skin from breaking out .. I even set my makeup with it!
LI N.
Really expensive version of Mac fix plus wasn’t impressed and actually ended up returning it to Neimans. I usually love the la mer line but it’s almost like Estée Lauder, la Mers parent company used a Clinique or less expensive brand’s version of a mist and slapped the la mer label on it!
Misty J.
Omaha, NE
The Mist uploaded by Misty J.
What a wonderful amazing product. A light spray that is so refreshing. I use both under and over my makeup. For a more cooling refreshing feeling especially in a hot day or a workout refrigerate The Mist by La Mer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariana I.
il y a 2 ans
Maite L. il y a 4 mois
Love it! It’s so moisturizing and leaves your skin dewy!