BY THE MISSING LINK

Powder Formula Patented Vegetarian Formulated. Average 60 Day Supply. Balanced Omega 3 & 6. A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Dogs. CommonSense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science™ This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines essential fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, & to maintain energy levels, dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system & normal cholesterol levels & phyto nutrients to support general health. All-in-one Superfood Supplement - The Missing Link® targets the nutritional gap between what nature p. see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Renee H.
Sicklerville, NJ
I gave this to our Great Dane as a supplement through her first year of life. The breeders we bought her from also used it for their dogs and swore by its effectiveness. Danes grow a lot their first year of life which can be very stressful on their bones and joints. Using this supplement, she never appeared to be in any pain and we always received compliments on how shiny her coat is. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's dog needs a boost!
Tara K.
South Amboy, NJ
Did nothing for my two cocker spaniels skin or coats. Used it for 7 months. Went to kelp probiotics powder and in 3 months they were 80% better.
Lindsey M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product! We have been using this product for years, and my dog loves to have extra "goodies" in his meals every night. I will keep using this for a long time!
Alicia S.
Chesterfield, MO
Decent Omega supplement, and the dogs seem to like the taste. There are other products that are just as effective and less expensive.