The Mindy Project - Season 2 [dvd], 5030697035745, Mindy Kaling, Chris Messina,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Mindy Project - Season 2 [dvd], 5030697035745, Mindy Kaling, Chris Messina,.!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,823 reviews
I finished season 2 of “The Mindy Project” a few days ago. It was a good season with a little more drama than season 1 (of course with regular comedy in the episodes). The season was mainly about Mindy and Danny’s friendship turning into more, but with them experiencing relationships outside of each other. It’s not that I dislike Danny but he has a lot of misogynistic qualities in what I’ve seen of him so far. I can’t deny that they have a lot of chemistry in their relationship though, and season finale is a fine example of that. I do recommend it!

Looking for your answer?