BY THE MINDY PROJECT

• What is a comparable show to this one?1 Answers
  • can anyone give me a summary of this show??1 Answers
  • Do you think Mindy and Danny should end up together?4 Answers
The Mindy Project
  • "I found it because commercials for it would always run when New Girl was on and one day I just decided to start watching it and I haven't stopped since. " in 11 reviews
  • "If you have not seen this show I highly recommend it and I recommend it by starting with the first episode from Hulu or FOX's website." in 9 reviews
  • "I am so happy it got picked up by Hulu for another season, because I look forward to watching it every week." in 9 reviews
  • "The main character is a curvier woman (and I say this only because she struggles to lose weight and in most shows today the women all tend to be skinny, but Mindy is really beautiful and I like that she accepts her curves [usually] and looks good doing it), who's a doctor!" in 8 reviews
  • "Yes her personality is over the top and I would not want to be with her constantly in real life, but it is so entertaining to watch." in 7 reviews
Amberjean G.
KAPLAN, LA
One of my favorite shows and I'm so glad Hulu picked it up when it left Fox. Mindy is fierce and independent and the show is completely different from other shows. So hilarious. I always recommend this show to all of my friends. But, I hate Danny, Danny is the worse!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of The Mindy Project!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Monday Kailing so it’s no surprise I love this show. I just hated her relationship choices, which I guess could be considered as part of the plot. It’s incredibly funny and has the same sort of humor New Girl has.
maria p.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
LOVED THIS SHOW!!! Was so sad watching the series finale!! wish it could have gone on forever!! It was so funny and relatable, you can feel a connection to almost any character but especially mind. I deff recommend to binge watch with your girls or even by yourself.
Kendall B.
Waycross, GA
This show is amazing! I started my Hulu subscription solely because of this. Mindy is hilarious, the show is well written, keeps you interested and you will literally sit on your couch binge watching this all day, so get comfy when you start this!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore Mindy Kaling so I decided to watch this show and it certainly stands up to her sense of humor and character if you're also a fan of her. She is entertaining as ever, and the other characters make it worth getting invested in further than just the main character. Its only flaw is the last season, which I wasn't a fan of and it just didn't seem contiguous with the rest of the series.
Brittani O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this girl, love this show. It's so funny & cute. It makes me feel better about being an awkward goofball & messing stuff up- because stuff is always hitting the fan for mindy lol. Mindy Kaling is just such a smart, cool girl. This show is def a must watch.
Sparkle C.
Mindy Kaling is my spirit animal!
For some, her acting style may take some time to adjust to but I just adore her! Plus, she's such a sweet, humble person in real life. It's so refreshing to see a Hollywood actress of color at any time, but seeing her rocking life with such a bubbly spirit is great as well!
Fatima P.
Bellingham, MA
I absolutely love this show and I can't understand why it isn't more popular. When I saw the first episode I was instantly hooked! I think that it's extremely relatable for women whether you're in college or in you're mid-thirties. It's a funny show that sheds light on pressures of being a woman in 2013 e.g. looking good, being fit, and finding love. And it's different than most shows out there. The main character is a curvier woman (and I say this only because she struggles to lose weight and in most shows today the women all tend to be skinny, but Mindy is really beautiful and I like that she accepts her curves [usually] and looks good doing it), who's a doctor! A doctor! Guys, this show is brilliant and showcases a successful, strong, beautiful, curvy, smart woman, who despite all this still gets insecure, doubts she'll ever find love, and is awkward. This show is basically my life in ten years.
Erin B.
Portland, ME
I didn't think I would like this show and avoided it for a bit. I then had a friend over and she convinced me to watch it. I fell in love with the show and the characters. I love the witty banter that they have with each other. Granted there are some characters that I like more than others, but they all do a nice job working together.

Mindy is a great character in this show and I feel as if we could be friends in real life. She is a character that is likable and you can relate to her in her quest for love. But she isn't perfect and there are times you want to shake her and tell her to "get over herself." Another great character in the show is Morgan. He is such a lovable odd-ball.

Watch the show a couple of time and I think it would be hard for you to dislike it!
Stephanie L.
Who is your favorite character?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which "boyfriend" of Mindy's have you liked the best so far?
Gia M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have any of you Mindy fans read her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And Other Concerns? It is hilarious. The audiobook version of her reading it is just fantastic!
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Which character are you most like?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show looks really funny how would you compare it to New Girl?