• What is a comparable show to this one?1 Answers
  • can anyone give me a summary of this show??1 Answers
  • Do you think Mindy and Danny should end up together?4 Answers
The Mindy Project
  • "I found it because commercials for it would always run when New Girl was on and one day I just decided to start watching it and I haven't stopped since. " in 11 reviews
  • "I am so happy it got picked up by Hulu for another season, because I look forward to watching it every week." in 9 reviews
  • "If you have not seen this show I highly recommend it and I recommend it by starting with the first episode from Hulu or FOX's website." in 9 reviews
  • "The main character is a curvier woman (and I say this only because she struggles to lose weight and in most shows today the women all tend to be skinny, but Mindy is really beautiful and I like that she accepts her curves [usually] and looks good doing it), who's a doctor!" in 8 reviews
  • "Yes her personality is over the top and I would not want to be with her constantly in real life, but it is so entertaining to watch." in 7 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is most amazing. I love Mindy Project I can watch it over & over again it is so hilarious & entertaining. Very well written & produced. All the actors are great but Mindy Kaling is awesome. Her timing is amazing . I love her !

This is a story of a doctor who is trying to find a balance in her work & love life but her self-love & love for food comes in the way all the time which leads to hilarious situations & how she deals with them is even more entertaining.

If you are looking for a fun entertaining show look no further. This is it !
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
The Mindy Project this show at first I didn't think I would like it. But I absolutely love love love this show. All the characters I love and they bring a smile to my face. I look forward to every episode and even don't mind re watching them. I wish the series didn't end.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Monday Kailing so it’s no surprise I love this show. I just hated her relationship choices, which I guess could be considered as part of the plot. It’s incredibly funny and has the same sort of humor New Girl has.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Some people really dont like Mindy but I personally think she's hilarious. Shes an independent doctor trying to get her love life together and her adventures never fail to make me laugh. She really is a typical depiction of a woman who just isn't perfect, loves food, wants a hot boyfriend, but things just don't fall into place. Love this show!
Lexi W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of The Mindy Project!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings.
Kendall B.
Waycross, GA
This show is amazing! I started my Hulu subscription solely because of this. Mindy is hilarious, the show is well written, keeps you interested and you will literally sit on your couch binge watching this all day, so get comfy when you start this!
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Mindy is hilarious! Finding out the she directs the show is even better! I'm glad she has a home with Hulu. I wouldn't mind actually working wither in the future! Mindy gets into a lot with her journey of finding love in the big city of New York! I'm flag that she has great friends and co workers plus a wonderful career to get the though this crazy story.
Brittani O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this girl, love this show. It's so funny & cute. It makes me feel better about being an awkward goofball & messing stuff up- because stuff is always hitting the fan for mindy lol. Mindy Kaling is just such a smart, cool girl. This show is def a must watch.
Sparkle P.
Mindy Kaling is my spirit animal!
For some, her acting style may take some time to adjust to but I just adore her! Plus, she's such a sweet, humble person in real life. It's so refreshing to see a Hollywood actress of color at any time, but seeing her rocking life with such a bubbly spirit is great as well!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is such a relatable show Mindy is so funny she does things that embarrass me for her. It's hilarious but also has a nice story line this last season was kind of a let down but hoping it picks back up!
Stephanie L.
Who is your favorite character?
Julie P.
Shawnee, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Which "boyfriend" of Mindy's have you liked the best so far?
Gia M.
Las Vegas, NV
Have any of you Mindy fans read her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And Other Concerns? It is hilarious. The audiobook version of her reading it is just fantastic!
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Which character are you most like?
Nicole D.
Somerville, MA
Can anyone else not stand Mindy and Danny getting together!?