The Midnight Library (Hardcover)

The Midnight Library (Hardcover)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Midnight Library (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
The Midnight Library had me sobbing by the end. It was so beautiful and perfect, definitely a read I absolutely needed. Add this one to your to be read stack, it’s really a great read for suicide prevention month. It hits right in the feels and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting going into it, but I loved it. Haig draws you in and makes you realize how beautiful an imperfect life can be.
Jessica S.
Royse City, TX
The Midnight Library (Hardcover) uploaded by Jessica S.
I usually like super hyped up books. They usually don’t live up to the hype. But this one was good choice. Hooked me on page one, from the first sentence even. And there was never a lull. Quick read that kept me going. It was predictable, but in the best possible sense. I mean, like any “purgatory” type story, Nora’s given the chance to live different versions of her life by undoing her regrets. And just from instinct, I felt like I could tell which regrets she would choose to fix and which ones would be good or bad. And I pretty much knew from the beginning how it would end. But any other ending wouldn’t have been satisfying so I was okay with the predictability. Sometimes it just works that way. I’d definitely recommend this one. Have you read it?! #bookworm #summerreads
Carrie C.
Chandler, AZ
The Midnight Library (Hardcover) uploaded by Carrie C.
This book was very thought provoking. What if you could change your whole life by simply undoing your biggest regrets? What if there were infinite possible ways to achieve the “perfect” life. Come to The Midnight Library and find out .The Midnight Library (Hardcover)
Alis M.
Novi, MI
I enjoyed this book so much, I loved getting lost in the pages of this gorgeously written story. We all have regrets but would we still have them if we knew the kind of life changing them would give us? This book had me digging deep to uncover what about my life would I change and if those changes really would alter who I am and the things I love. What if happiness is found by embracing ourselves and everything about our existence. This book made me appreciate loving the life I have and not get hung up on "what ifs"
Ashlyn B.
Newport, VIC
This is a book that catches you from the beginning. What if you were able to ‘try on’ different versions of yourself? Undo your biggest regrets? Take that chance you never took? Would it make you happy? What is happiness anyway? These are the thoughts that come to mind when reading this book. It’s a story about life, death, regrets, hope, change and acceptance. A must read.

Looking for your answer?