The Merry Hempsters Vegan Hemp Lip Balm Assortment Counter Display 0.14oz/24pc from The Merry Hempsters

BY THE MERRY HEMPSTERS

Marilu Q.
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
Great product easy to apply so smooth and smells great, not bad of a price considering that it is a vegan product. Great present for your love ones or vegan friends it also last long and doest feel heavy like other lip palms that can be found in stores...
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really interested in this product because of the vegan qualities it has. I've honesty never tried anything vegan that was a beauty product. I'm glad I did!! This applies well and feels so amazing.
Aleutia A.
Aleutia A.
Myerstown, PA
I love Merry Hempsters vegan lip balm. I've tried I believe 4 or 5 of the flavors. I love the peppermint the most. Just overall a great, long lasting and moisturizing vegan lip balm. I could almost eat some of them.
Luz Casilda D.
Luz Casilda D.
perú, lima
Son productos de alta calidad que me gustaría probarlos, me encantan los nuevos colores y estilos k puedan tener