Add a Photo
The Merry Hempsters Organic Hemp Lip Balm Assortment Counter Display 0.14oz/24pc from The Merry Hempsters

By MERRY HEMPSTERS
Marina P.
Marina P.
Boise, ID

I'm a hemp product lover. If they make it, I'll try it. I e bought several of these lip balms, mostly cuz I have a tendency to lose all my chap stick. I know, I know... it's a problem. This product is greats doesn't dry out my lips and no weird odor or taste! Great buy.
Suzanne K.
Suzanne K.

I've had other hemp products before and this is just as good. It has a creamy feel and it is nice and moisturizing. I like that fact that it is organic. I purchased the green tube. Great buy. I would recommend.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY

I love these organic hemp lip balm they make my lips smooth n I love that it's all natural
J M.
J M.

Where can you buy this lip balm? How much does it cost?

Join Now