The Merry Hempsters Organic Hemp Lip Balm Assortment Counter Display 0.14oz/24pc from The Merry Hempsters

BY MERRY HEMPSTERS

Blah B.
I'm a hemp product lover. If they make it, I'll try it. I e bought several of these lip balms, mostly cuz I have a tendency to lose all my chap stick. I know, I know... it's a problem. This product is greats doesn't dry out my lips and no weird odor or taste! Great buy.
Suzanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had other hemp products before and this is just as good. It has a creamy feel and it is nice and moisturizing. I like that fact that it is organic. I purchased the green tube. Great buy. I would recommend.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a lip balm junkie !! I love having many to choose from and love having many different scents! Keeps my lips moisturized for a long time!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrating. A little bit more than I would like to pay for this product. However, love the brand.
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these organic hemp lip balm they make my lips smooth n I love that it's all natural
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip balmers are great for cracked lips or just want that nice fresh hydrated lip.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found these and I love them , but after I ran out I cannot find no more of them 😩
Kristen B.
I love hemp products! This lip balm hydrates your lips and has a nice flavor!
Mila L.
I'm in love with them they make my lips so soft and Hydrated .They are organic so that makes them even better.
J M.
Where can you buy this lip balm? How much does it cost?
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it only online?
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
As good or better than burts bees?
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
What are the ingredients please 😉