The Merry Hempsters Organic Hemp Lip Balm Assortment Counter Display 0.14oz/24pc from The Merry Hempsters

BY MERRY HEMPSTERS

Suzanne K.
I've had other hemp products before and this is just as good. It has a creamy feel and it is nice and moisturizing. I like that fact that it is organic. I purchased the green tube. Great buy. I would recommend.
Blah B.
I'm a hemp product lover. If they make it, I'll try it. I e bought several of these lip balms, mostly cuz I have a tendency to lose all my chap stick. I know, I know... it's a problem. This product is greats doesn't dry out my lips and no weird odor or taste! Great buy.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
I'm a lip balm junkie !! I love having many to choose from and love having many different scents! Keeps my lips moisturized for a long time!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Hydrating. A little bit more than I would like to pay for this product. However, love the brand.
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
I love these organic hemp lip balm they make my lips smooth n I love that it's all natural
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
These lip balmers are great for cracked lips or just want that nice fresh hydrated lip.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I found these and I love them , but after I ran out I cannot find no more of them 😩
Kristen B.
I love hemp products! This lip balm hydrates your lips and has a nice flavor!
Mila L.
I'm in love with them they make my lips so soft and Hydrated .They are organic so that makes them even better.
J M.
Where can you buy this lip balm? How much does it cost?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it only online?
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
As good or better than burts bees?
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
What are the ingredients please 😉