The

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The
The "Me, Me, Me" Epidemic: A Step-by-Step Guide to Raising Capable, Grateful Kids in an Over-Entitled World
Review (1)
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I'm a child of the 80's where things were much more different than they are today. Not to say that they didn't look as fabulous as the children these days, but I know my parents gave us much more than they ever had. But, now that I have kids I find myself completely disgusted with the kids in today's society. Don't get me wrong, I have 3 entitled children and this book was such a reality check that it's embarrassing to know I did this to them, let alone allowed other parents have them over to play or sleepover.
It's not easy to change my thinking because yes, I want to give everything g to my children but I just take it one day at a time. They get mad at me when I say "no" but in the future I know they will be glad I did because they will be independent thinkers and hopefully be able to navigate any thing that comes their way with confidence. Every paren't should read this!!