Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

How does this compare to the book?
Mika C.
Mika C.
Sept. 4, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
To me the book was boring, the movie was the complete opposite!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Oct. 2, 2015, 11:04 p.m.
The book is great, the movie just really puts things into perspective for you. There were some things that I didn't expect them to be as they were, but it was still a great movie nonetheless!
Kate V.
Kate V.
Aug. 10, 2015, 2:08 p.m.
I think the book is better. The movie didn't really change things, they just left quite a lot out, which is normal because they only have a limited time to present the story, but it all goes really fast in the movie. Also I'm disappointed that Thomas and Chucky aren't that close in the movie as they were in the book.
Christina W.
Christina W.
June 17, 2015, 1:37 p.m.
The books are very well written. They did change quite a few things in this first movie from the book, I would say the book is a bit more technologically advanced even though the movie did a decent job. The book includes telepathy and an alternate escape from the maze.
Madison R.
Madison R.
June 4, 2015, 1:11 p.m.
Movie was a little different but went over my expectation visualy!!!
Sophia L.
March 10, 2015, 7:04 p.m.
The movie was surprisingly pretty good, although it was a bit different from the book
Sophia L.
March 10, 2015, 7:03 p.m.
I saw the movie first and liked it, so I ended up reading the trilogy. The book and movie were slightly different, but overall I likeed the book more because it was more detailed and explained things more clearly
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Feb. 28, 2015, 10:22 p.m.
I liked the books better because they go into more detail which ties everything in going forward in the next books
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Jan. 15, 2015, 4:10 p.m.
This movie is really good, but they changed some important stuff from that book. I think the book is better

Join Now