BY JUVIA'S PLACE

How to Use First Prime Eyes with a white / nude base. Use a wet flat synthetic brush for shimmery colors. Note(Shimmery colors can be used wet or dry). Shimmery colors can also be applied with fingers. To wet brush use Mac's fix plus or any makeup setting spray. Use a blending brush for matte colors.

This product was inspired by African Festivities filled with enomourous joy and spiritual activities. The Bold Colors Represent costumes used in festivals. The nude and browns represent the African soil and environments. The perfect balance of bolds and neutrals

• I love the colors in this palette do the colors blend well?2 Answers
  • Is it blendable?2 Answers
  • This palette looks fun! Do you like or dislike the colors?2 Answers
Isa C.
I got this on sale from Juvia’s website for 50% off. Knowing what I know now, I’d be willing to pay for it at full price! The pigment of these shadows is so impressive, I can’t believe it. The variety of colors also provides so many options . You can do natural or bold within one palette. The only difficulty I have is with the glitter shadows, but I believe that’s a result of my still learning how to use them properly rather than the palette.
Morgan E.
Asheville, North Carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love this palette😍😍, I have always wanted to try something by juvia’s and figured this one would be best for me because you get nice everyday shades and you also get shades that you could make fun makeup looks with. I am so impressed with this palette and how it performs. There is fall out with the shimmery shades but I don’t mind that. The colors bled so well and so smoothly. I would recommend this palette. The Masquerade Palette by Juvia's
Chelsea B.
I have NEVER used palettes as pigmented and beautiful as the ones from Juvia’s Place. It one of the most breathtaking palettes ever. PS..the purple and blue are everything
Madison C.
Jefferson City, MO
Oh boy, this palette is what dreams are made of. The pigmentation, the price, the size, the amount of product you get, everything about this palette and this brand in general is amazing. These colors are so beautiful on EVERY skin tone and they do not disappoint! I will definitely be purchasing more! 10/10
Jacque Z.
Houston
The palette is so PERFECT! I got it because it has so many colors similar to the naked heat palette but so much better quality and the bright colors are an extra that are so incredibly beautiful. These palettes are worth so much more than their price tag. They are everything you've ever wanted in eyeshadows. Quick note though, the pictures always show this palette much darker than it actually is, the browns are not as dark and the bright colors are much more vibrant than they seem to be.
Victoria R.
Rifle, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette has me with no words it is perfect it has nice transition shades and has that pigmentation that sometimes high end brands don’t have and plus it pretty affordable . I would 100 % recommend but would want the only negative thing I would say would be that it does not have a mirror.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
I love this pallet so much I had such a wide variety of color the pigmentation will blow your mind it is amazing I love this brand I recommend to all of my friends that love make up as much is I do definitely recommend everything from this brand
Brielle 👸.
Kent, OH
I absolutely love this product! The colors are very vibrant and will work with any make up look. Application is very easy. Not much kick off when dipping brush. Works well for any skin tones. Would definitely recommend to others! Relatively inexpensive as well especially when you catch it on sale.
Jazmin G.
Amazing. Best pigmentation ever. Amazing blend ability. Huge pan sizes. Amazing price. Many different finishes and they all work very well. This palette also has awesome colors for when you wanna go more natural or more bold.
Keara D.
I absolutely love this eye shadow palette! The colors go on clean without a mess and my shadow lasts for hours. I received mine as a gift but I am definitely investing in more cosmetics from Juvia’s.
Shae H.
Sheffield
I love the colors in this palette do the colors blend well?
Kira E.
Saint Marys, GA
Do these colors stain your eyelids?Juvia's Place Masquerade Palette
Cori H.
New Orleans, LA
Is it blendable?
Christina T.
Las Vegas
This palette looks fun! Do you like or dislike the colors?