BY MARTHA

The Martha Stewart Show
  • "So naturally I love Martha she has all these great ideas and she is a woman that gets paid to craft and come up with decorating ideas...sigh I probably should have become an interior designer I love that stuff so much." in 20 reviews
  • "I love Martha Stewart's show, she had so many great ideas and she never seems to run out of them, I love it!!" in 3 reviews
Rose L.
I think MS's voice is so soothing. I learn so much from watching her show. I have conquered the home and everything in I with MS. Her guests are so knowledgeable and I look forward to the knowledge that is shared.
Amy W.
Chatsworth, CA
I have been a Martha Stewart fan since I was 14 years old. My mom was always a craft person and when Martha came around I was the only girl my age who had a subscription to her magazine and watched her shows religiously. For my sister and brothers weddings I used many of Martha's designs from her Wedding issues, and I can't even tell you how many recipes of her's I have tried and loved. She makes things so easy to follow, her energy is calm and collected and over all her taste is classy to the hilt. I love love lover her shows and will continue through the rest of my life to follow her where ever she may go. She is the top guru in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Although I like learning how to do many home economic type things, sometimes I feel like it is a bit out-dated and we need a newer modern version of how to keep a home. I am not a particular fan of chopping up meats, and sometimes the ingredients in her recipes can be a bit fancy and difficult to find. Other than that, Martha obviously has great and wonderful ideas that many people have found to suit their needs for decades.
Hollie F.
What I like most about The Martha Stewart show is that each episode has multiple segments related to cooking, crafts, gardening, interior design, and other DIY projects. Sometimes celebrity guests are on the show, my favorite episode is when she made mashed potatoes with Snoop Dogg. It was a hilarous, unexpected combo.

The program is taped before a studio audience at the Chelsea Studios in New York City, New York. There have been 7 seasons with 1,000 episodes. Her website is also a great source of info about everything she has on the show.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is a great show for all sorts of ideas - fashion, recipes, DIY projects, gifts, gardening, anything you can think of to be the perfect host, etc. I love the show for the revamps they've done with each new person they've added to head their different magazines and segments, their themed shows and fun interviews. It's just sometimes hard to find materials for projects. I know she mentions the vendors directly, but when you're on a budget, sometimes we need less-expensive alternatives. Great show, great ideas.
Sable B.
Tucson, AZ
If I offend someone with this, honestly I'm not sorry. I really just don't like Martha Stewart for a variety of reasons. The most important being that she is making a living off of stuff anyone can do. While she is crafty and witty, people can honestly google craft ideas some of which are honestly even more inventive than hers. She really just isn't that special and any housewife could do her job. Really sometimes I just find her and her show unoriginal, boring and overhyped.
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I used to really like watching her show, especially the holiday ones, but she turned me off a couple years ago because when she has guests on the show she wants to have her hands in all they do, ie...if someone comes on to cook she feels the need to dump stuff and run the mixer, intead of just letting them do it on their own. I don't know maybe she does this to keep the show running along smoothly and on time, but I find it rude of her
Samantha S.
Seattle, WA
Martha Stewart has become synonymous with elegance and entertaining and for good reason. Overcoming very public issues, Martha came out on top once again with her style and grace. The Martha Stewart Show is filled with ideas and inspiration for entertaining, cooking, gardening, crafting and decorating. Martha and the wonderful guests are always entertaining and offer great suggestions and projects for everyday use as well as seasonal ideas. The segments are always fresh and entertaining and range from parties to politics. A well-rounded, well done and entertaining show.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
Your probably going to laugh but....Martha is my idol! Lol ok now that I got that out, I love crafting and decorating and all that stuff. So naturally I love Martha she has all these great ideas and she is a woman that gets paid to craft and come up with decorating ideas...sigh I probably should have become an interior designer I love that stuff so much. But anyways the woman has a great show and awesome products for the home!
Dani K.
Martha is one of the classiest ladies. I definitely suggest watching or getting her cook boor or just checking out her website if you're in that transitional teenage/adult period. She give you all that basics for what to do and how to do it when you're living on your own. Can't boil an egg?! She'll teach you. Literally, she's just the bomb.com. Let's just take a moment and appreciate the genius that is Martha.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Do you have a favorite recipe that is a Martha Stewart original?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does anyone else find her smile forced or creepy, or is it just me?
Dalynn M.
Valley Mills, TX
Have you tried Martha's decorating projects? Which ones? Were they easy for you to complete, and were you happy with the results?
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Does anyone else miss this show? I have no go-to show for crafts anymore!
Lindsay L.