BY MARTHA

The Martha Stewart Show
  • "So naturally I love Martha she has all these great ideas and she is a woman that gets paid to craft and come up with decorating ideas...sigh I probably should have become an interior designer I love that stuff so much." in 20 reviews
  • "I love Martha Stewart's show, she had so many great ideas and she never seems to run out of them, I love it!!" in 3 reviews
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert
Although I like learning how to do many home economic type things, sometimes I feel like it is a bit out-dated and we need a newer modern version of how to keep a home. I am not a particular fan of chopping up meats, and sometimes the ingredients in her recipes can be a bit fancy and difficult to find. Other than that, Martha obviously has great and wonderful ideas that many people have found to suit their needs for decades.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Martha is one of the classiest ladies. I definitely suggest watching or getting her cook boor or just checking out her website if you're in that transitional teenage/adult period. She give you all that basics for what to do and how to do it when you're living on your own.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
Pop Culture Expert
Martha Stewart has been my go-to for home and hobby advice for quite some time now. Her cookbooks are amazing, as well as her Wedding magazine, and basically everything else she produces!
Rose L.
Rose L.
I think MS's voice is so soothing. I learn so much from watching her show. I have conquered the home and everything in I with MS. Her guests are so knowledgeable and I look forward to the knowledge that is shared.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love Martha and all the good food she makes. I watch her show and she makes me feel crafty and gives me ideas of new projects.
mary  w.
mary w.
I Love martha stewart too.her shows are never boring and the projects/recipes are timeless.I love it when she has a guest that is the total opposite of her and then they have the best time.thumbs up martha
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Pop Culture Expert
Haven't seen this show in awhile, but honestly all I can remember is her cutting people off especially her guest stars it irritated me so i stopped watching. She's crafty though.
Brie P.
Brie P.
Flint, MI
I don't really enjoy her show. Yes the content is pretty good, but as a host i don't really care for her.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Love her! She was so calming and funny- never a dull moment on the show especially when there were guests on. She made crafting and upcycling items fun and trendy. Its always great to find reruns on!
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I no longer have cable but used to watch her show all the time. She has a lot of great ideas and I have bought some of her products and they are really good quality.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Homosassa, FL
Do you have a favorite recipe that is a Martha Stewart original?
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Does anyone else find her smile forced or creepy, or is it just me?
Dalynn M.
Dalynn M.
Valley Mills, TX
Have you tried Martha's decorating projects? Which ones? Were they easy for you to complete, and were you happy with the results?
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Columbia, MD
Does anyone else miss this show? I have no go-to show for crafts anymore!
Lindsay L.