Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayThe Mane Choice
Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz

The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz

by The Mane Choice

Who Is The Mane Choice?

FLEXIBLE HOLD, INCREDIBLE SHINE, IMPECCABLE DEFINITION - Filled with vitamins and essential nutrients, this power-packed Hair Glaze is perfect for enhancing hair shine, strength, and manageability, providing flexible hold and incredible definition. Your hair will be visibly Stronger, Defined and Shiny!; PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH - Tropical Moringa Sweet Oil & Honey Endless Moisture Pearly Braid-Out Glaze supports the natural hair growth and retention. Its formula enriched with Biotin and Vitamin D promotes healthier, longer and thicker hair.; MAXIMIZE HAIR RETENTION - Tropical Moringa Sweet Oil & Honey Endless Moisture Pearly Braid-Out Glaze is a key product to maximizing healthy hair retention. Its unique formula is enriched with Moringa Oil, which comes from the Moringa Tree, also known as the “healing” tree. Its unique nourishing and healing properties deeply penetrate the hair, improving their overall health and increasing their strength.; HYDRATING & MOISTURIZING - Tropical Moringa Sweet Oil & Honey Endless Moisture Pearly Braid-Out Glaze formula deeply penetrates the hair shaft and infuses it with moisture and nutrients. This advanced Glaze has the ability to hydrate each strand and seal in moisture and hydration.; SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - Tropical Moringa Sweet Oil & Honey Endless Moisture Pearly Braid-Out Glaze is ideal for all hair types and is especially effective in case of dry and damaged curly hair. It works great on natural, relaxed, permed, and colored treated hair.

How well does this work? I have REALLY thick type 4 hair.
Start your review of The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz!
Brittany T.
Opelousas, LA
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz uploaded by Brittany T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my HOLY GRAIL. I will never use anything else to style my hair. It’s moisturizing and the definition never disappoints. It is a little sticky, but that’s the only con I can say about it.
Tiauna S.
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz uploaded by Tiauna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite product from Mane choice. I use it for my twistouts and my results are always great. It kind of feels like a mousse when applied to wet hair. The price is good in my opinion. Definitely recommend if you want a defined twist or braidout.
Marin W.
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz uploaded by Marin W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Definitely one of my favorite products from this brand! Though it is a bit in the expensive side, it is well worth the price. My twist outs come out flawlessly and there’s no residue or white cast. Definitely a product for 4C hair girlies like me!
Aliyah T.
Nokesville, VA
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz uploaded by Aliyah T.
Amazing, I use this on my hair every week, braid out comes out perfect every time . Nothing to improve.
Angela M.
Roswell, GA
This gel is amazing. It clumps my curls together. Smalls amaze balls, and you get a lot in the jar. It helps really defines your curls . You do get a hard cast on your hair so you will have to break it with oil.
Ellen C.
Love this! Love the smell and the styling versatility. It doesn’t cake or flake and jerks the moisture. No crunchy feeling. I like it for before and after braiding and twisting. #braidgame
Tori D.
Mebane, NC
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz uploaded by Tori D.
Just did a braid out with product last night. First using it. I love the smell and the way it made my hair feel. Product has great slip and is very moisturizing.
Taylor S.
Tucker, GA
Love this product for braids outs, twist out, and wash and go. This entire line is very moisturizing for my type 4 hair and the braid out glaze gives unbelievable definition that lasts. Only con is it can be a little sticky if you use too much.
Nicole H.
ms
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz uploaded by Nicole H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This glaze is wonderful. I get great definition and it's super moisturizing. The smell Is spectacular, it takes you to a tropical paradise with out ever leaving home!! This is definite repurchase for me. The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Pearly Braid Out Glaze - 8 fl oz
Danielle H.
Arlington , TN
My go to product for twist out. Maintains great hold and dries without leaving hair hard. Gives amazing defined curls!