BY THE MANE CHOICE #71 in Styling Products

Tropical Moringa Daily Restorative Spray is an intense daily hair hydration restoring essential. Formulated to re-hydrate, define and re-shape your tresses. The Moringa Tree is known as the “healing” tree. Our advanced restorative spray is infused with Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil and essential vitamins to aid in hair growth and retention. The perfect balance of hydration and intense moisture. A must have to the ultimate curly, wavy, and kinky hair regimen.

• Delivers intense hydration & moisture
  • Boosts & shape curls
  • Promotes growth & retention
  • Fights frizz
  • Gentle enough for daily use
  • Improves elasticity
  • Helps to minimize damage & breakage

Directions: Spray evenly on dry, previously styled hair to restore moisture and curls. Use your fingers to distribute and reshape your curls back into place. Can be layered over or under other The Mane Choice products for maximum results.

Delisa A.
East Orange, NJ
I love love love this spray. I used it when for my braids under my wigs and it left them feeling very moisturized. It honestly is the best product in their line that I have tried so far.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product smells amazing but personally, I think it might be a little too much for me. I do like the hold of it but I feel as if the product is a little sticky. I spilled a little on my hands and it left my hands sticky. It doesn't really bring any moisture to my hair so I always spray my hair with water before or after I apply this product. Overall, the product is alright. If you're looking for something to make your hair smell amazing and hold those curls in for a couple more days, this product is for you!
Ninjer R.
Van Nuys , CA
So I recently started wearing my hair natural doing twist outs to give me a natural curly look. I used this product along with Mane Choice's Moisturizing Cream and I love the results of the two. The SMELL is AMAZING!!! Got compliments on my hair and it keeps your hair fresh. Like i love it.
Desarae P.
I use this product to apply to my scalp and hair when I am wearing a protective style. I also use this on day two of my twist outs. I enjoy he smell and that it is not greasy. The biggest issue with it; however, is the cost. If you purchase the entire set be prepared to fork out at least $60.
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
I love, love, love the way that this product smells! I've gotten compliments from my hubs because it smells so good! I do think that the product is effective in moisturizing my hair, I give it 4 stars just because it feels super greasy to me. I'm not sure that I could use this product on a daily basis just because of how greasy it feels to me. I'm going to start using it every other day and see if that makes a difference! Other than that, it's definitely worth the price!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love this product! I use it as a moisturizer...and I don't have to use it daily like all of my others!!! An added bonus....it smells amazing!!!! I am looking forward to trying other products by the Mane Choice line!!!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This spray is more than your average refresher spray! The smell is amazing and it acts as a great foundation prior to styling. I have very coily/curly hair and this is the perfect prep for my curls. I would definitely recommend this to other naturals out there!
Yolanda M.
I am in love with this product! It not only does a great job at refreshing my curls but it moisturizes and makes my hair smells good.
Kalina T.
Gastonia, NC
Use this every day! Along with the matching lotion. It keeps my hair hydrated and the smell is really pleasant.
Kristen L.
What is the texture/consistancy of this product? Is it sticky at all?
Chanel D.
What's the difference between the Moringa Oil line and the original line?