Hair CareHair ProductsDetangling TreatmentsThe Mane Choice

by The Mane Choice

Who Is The Mane Choice? We are a premium multi-cultural healthy hair growth and retention company and we attentively and thoroughly listen to the voices of our consumers to create a solution to their hair problems. We built our company on the foundation of research and the “beauty, health, science” approach: enhance beauty and health with a scientific background. We offer a comprehensive methodology to achieving beautiful, healthy hair, by infusing our hair care products with vitamins and essential nutrients such as Biotin, Vitamin A, B, C, D, & E and more. Soft As Can Be, the name says it all. A 3-in-1 conditioner formulated to revitalize and refresh the hair instantly. This hair treatment can be used as a Co-Wash, Leave-In, and Detangler. It adds shine, softness, and manageability while stopping breakage during the detangling process. When used as a Co-Wash, this unique formula gently rinses away impurities and product build-up, leaving your hair softer and improving elasticity. Infused with Biotin and Tea Tree, it helps to promote growth and hair retention. No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Formaldehyde. Directions as a Co-Wash: Wet hair thoroughly with warm water, squeeze a generous amount into palm of hand and massage through hair and scalp for 3-5 minutes. Rinse out as much or as little as desired with cool water. Directions as a Leave In/Detangler: Apply generously to clean wet hair. Distribute evenly throughout hair from root to end. Start the detangling process by carefully separating the entire head of hair with fingers, thoroughly. Rinse out with cool water or leave in as much as desired.

3-IN-ONE HAIR TREATMENT - This hair treatment can be used as a Co-Wash, Leave-In, and Detangler. When used as a Co-Wash, this unique formula gently rinses away impurities and product build-up, leaving your hair softer and improving elasticity. When used as a leave-in treatment, it adds shine, softness, and manageability while stopping breakage during the detangling process.; SUPPORT NATURAL HAIR GROWTH AND RETENTION - Soft As Can Be Revitalize & Refresh 3-in-1 Conditioner supports the natural hair growth and retention. Its formula enriched with Biotin and Tea Tree promotes healthier, longer and thicker hair.; SAFE FOR A DAILY USE - Formulated to help refresh and revitalize your hair, Soft As Can Be Revitalize & Refresh 3-in-1 Conditioner, is gentle enough to be used daily or as often as needed!; SHINE, SOFT & REFRESH YOUR HAIR - Soft As Can Be Revitalize & Refresh 3-in-1 Conditioner revitalize and refresh the hair instantly. It adds shine, softness, and manageability to your hair, improving elasticity and stopping breakage during the detangling process.; SAFE FOR A DAILY USE - Formulated to help refresh and revitalize your hair, Soft As Can Be Revitalize & Refresh 3-in-1 Conditioner, is gentle enough to be used daily or as often as needed

I have 3A hair and I use this. It leaves my hair so soft but causes extreme frizz it won’t even hold my curls , maybe it’s not for my curls ? :(
Start your review of THE MANE CHOICE Soft As Can Be Revitalize & Refresh 3-in-1 Co-Wash, Leave-In, Detangler (8 Ounces / 230 Milliliters) - Multi-Action Hair Treatment Formulated to Revitalize & Refresh Your Hair!
We use this religiously. If you need a detangle product, this is it!! It does triple duty. It’s a little pricy if I could change one thing it would be the price. After using this I can actually just run my fingers through my hair without snagging it once. Totally recommend this entire brand.
I LOVE this stuff! I personally use it for wash n go’a and braid outs. I have kinky curly hair. Type 3 &4. It works miracles!!!
N Little Rock, AR
Before this, I hadn't experienced anything that could detangle my 4c hair. It doesn't have a strong smell. It is not harsh on the hair, hence living up to its tag "soft as can be".
Hertford, NC
I love this product. I have 4B/C hair and this product works miracles on my hair. It definitely reduces my tangles.
lexington
I like that I can use this in many ways. I always have one of these stash somewhere as my backup hair product
The mane choice 3 in one is one of my favs detangler. I love that it’s a 3 in one, the smell is amazing and it’s affordable. Definitely better than other options out there. Highly recommend for my curly girls
Brooklyn, NY
This Has Amazing Slip, Veryyy Hydrating. It Smells Divinee Lol And It’s Not Overpowering. This Is Perfect For Tight Coily Curls. This Is Definitely One Of My Favorite Brands!! I’m Very Satisfied With The Mane Choice Products As A Whole...
Keene, VA
Iiii absolutely love this product. This is nice when you have thick curly hair. I love the fact that it’s a three in one. You can also leave it in if you feel like you need something extra 🙌🏾 I’d recommend to all of my natural and plain curly girls.
Annandale, VA
This has a such a great smell to it that almost has me using the whole bottle just the smell itself. It detangled my hair well but I felt like my hair didn’t feel any different after the wash. I recommend this for anyone with 3c curls.
Catonsville , MD
This detangler works miracles. It detangles hair real easily and makes my easier to work with. Not only does it detangles but it can be used as co wash which also cleaned hair and leaves it hydrated.