HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsThe Mane Choice
Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules

The Mane Choice Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules

I Just bought these to help grow out my pixie has anyone seen significant hair growth with these?The Mane Choice Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules
Is this worth the money ?
Does anyone know of a good hair growth products that works and doesn’t cause acne?
Start your review of The Mane Choice Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules!
Kortney U.
The Mane Choice Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules uploaded by Kortney U.
Y’all her stuff really works Like extremely works for my hair! Like my hair grew 2-5inch within a week or 2. I’ve been off of it lately because I’ve been busy and trying other hair pills that might make my hair grow faster but I need to start back ASAP! It made my hair shinier too. I get mine at Walmart, Meijer or Sally’s whichever has the cheaper price.
Teonsha T.
I began taking these a month ago and I've already seen major changes to my hair. My hair was very damaged and dull. But now that I've started taking these vitamins I've seen my hair grow thicker and the damage isn't as bad as before. My hair is shiny and has a lot of volume now. The only con to these is the smell but there isn't any kind of aftertaste from these. I would highly recommend these to anyone experiencing breakage, heat damage, split ends, dullness or anything like that.
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
I liked these. I i feel like my hair did see some growth to it. I dont recall a bad taste in my mouth after taking them. I tried these when they were sale. I would like to buy them again but they are very pricey so unfortunately i probably wont
Talia A.
Currently transitioning back to natural, this has helped with the thickness of my hair and helped out with some growth.
Ellen C.
This is a hair vitamin but it is also a complete multivitamin so the $30+ price tag won’t seem so big considering. It does make your hair grow and it gives you a real boost of energy. I recommend it!
Rochelle M.
Bronx, NY
I’ve been using this product since 11th grade and I’m done with college now lol I go on and off and these pills and believe me when I say I see a big difference when I stop! Even my wax lady know the difference 🥴 lol I think everyone needs these! Just drink LOTS OF WATER!
Jasmaine G.
Douglas, GA
The Mane Choice Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules uploaded by Jasmaine G.
Using The Mane Choice has really grown my hair! These pills are the truth! I have real life results. And still taking them everyday!
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
My favorite hair vitamin my hair has grown an inch and a half since I’ve been taking them they are a little more expensive than others but very much worth it !! I recommend!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Great product gave me energy and help grow my hair! My hair is more fuller now. I would recommend this vitamin.
Emily B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These pills work MAGIC. Compared to other hair, skin, nails pills I have taken, this one is the best. I follow the CEO of this company on social media and I am impressed by this. It is very effective. My nails have never been stronger. The thick mess of my hair is unbelievable! And my skin has definitely improved as well. I am always recommending this to my girls and they believe it is a great investment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kanisha H.
Tallahassee
il y a un an
Felicita M. il y a un an
Yes, it’s good for all hair types. I have a range from 4A- 4C and I have seen the growth from the manetabolism pills.
Ashley R.
Sandy Springs, GA
il y a 2 ans
The Mane Choice Manetabolism Healthy Hair Vitamin (30 day supply) 60 capsules ? Does this product really work for hair growth 🤔
Kristina C. il y a un an
Yes, it does! When I first big chopped (almost 4 years ago), I used this product to help my hair grow. I definitely noticed that it grew faster than normal. I only took 1 pill a day, instead of 2, to make the bottle last longer. You won't be results as fast, but it really does work. And then if you decide to take a break from taking them, it will not affect you or your hair negatively either.
Samay B.
Catonsville , MD
il y a 2 ans
The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Sealing Cream - 8 fl oz helps to hydrate my hair and lock in moisture more than anyp
robin K. il y a 2 ans