BY THE MANE CHOICE #19 in Beauty Supplements

• How long was it before you start seeing results? 1 Answers
  • Do these vitamins really work or just a gimmick? 2 Answers
  • Is the product suitable for all types of hair? How long ...1 Answers
Val W.
I can’t really say whether these works or not. They are currently sitting on my bathroom counter. I was afraid to continue taking them because I didn’t want my face to break out. The Mane Choice has other great products. The ingredients in this product seem on par with other similar products, which is why I was afraid of a breakout.
Teonsha T.
I began taking these a month ago and I've already seen major changes to my hair. My hair was very damaged and dull. But now that I've started taking these vitamins I've seen my hair grow thicker and the damage isn't as bad as before. My hair is shiny and has a lot of volume now. The only con to these is the smell but there isn't any kind of aftertaste from these. I would highly recommend these to anyone experiencing breakage, heat damage, split ends, dullness or anything like that.
Deanna M.
W Hempstead, NY
This was her first vitamin, and I took this one too. It worked really well, I didn’t experience and breakouts, and it really had my hair growing longer. It kept my hair strong and shiny even when I wasn’t taking the best care of it. I would recommend both vitamins to anyone... it’s well worth the money.
Rocio C.
Bronx, NY
I love these vitamins. Saw 2-3 inches of hair growth in one month. My hair is thicker and stronger from taking these vitamins. I just recently stocked up because it’s THAT worth it.
Lakensha S.
Arkadelphia , AR
I’ve been using these vitamins on and off for the past 3 years. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I have seen a huge difference in my hair over the years while using these.
Latosha S.
They stink when you open the bottle works well with the oil you have to be consistent taking them because you won't know if there working without some measuring tape
Kaya T.
los angeles, CA
Read my review on Grow Gorgeous Scalp Treatment for my full story, but this supplement + grow gorgeous treatment, shampoo & conditioner + viviscal has caused my hair that grows 1/4 a month to grow 3 1/2in since January. This regime plus reducing heat and a weekly olaplex #3 treatment has left my hair healthier and thicker than its ever been. One star off because I cannot give this product all of the credit for new growth received, but at this rate I won't go without it!
Emily B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These pills work MAGIC. Compared to other hair, skin, nails pills I have taken, this one is the best. I follow the CEO of this company on social media and I am impressed by this. It is very effective. My nails have never been stronger. The thick mess of my hair is unbelievable! And my skin has definitely improved as well. I am always recommending this to my girls and they believe it is a great investment.
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
These worked pretty good. I’m not sure if it was because I used the growth oil as well but both combined are a real game changer for me. It’s great for protective styles! I bought the shampoo and conditioner and other products from the brand so I’m excited to see the outcome of my hair. They do stink though in my opinion (the pills have a smell to them)
Nifemi O.
New London, CT
I was in such a hurry to grow my hair. And my friend told me about this product. So I purchased a 2 month supply of it. And this thing did wonders to me hair. My hair has never grown as fast as if did when I used this. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to grow out their hair much quicker. And it actually works. You'll see results
Dawvionna G.
So, I'm really trying to grow my hair, because I have super curly hair that, of course, experiences shrinkage when it is curly. So, I suppose my question is, how well has this product worked for those who've tried it and whatnot? I've seen some reviews on Instagram, but not very many that weren't celebrity endorsed. Help?
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
Do these vitamins really work or just a gimmick?
I'm not a great pill taker I need my hair to grow back though is there a way I can chop the pills are dilute them in water?
Arelene D.
Lisbon
I want to start taking these pills, they really work?
Ambar C.
Is the product suitable for all types of hair? How long should I use it to see the results and how many pills should I take daily

back