The Mane Choice Kids Conditioner Lemon - 8 oz

by The Mane Choice

This no-poo cleanser gently removes product build up and conditions without stripping the hair of moisture. Free of sulfates and parabens, shea butter and coconut penetrates hair to nourish. A unique blend of honey and mango provide ultimate moisture. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Fragrance (Parfum), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Carotene Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Mane Choice Kids Conditioner Lemon - 8 oz!
kissimmee
This stuff is great smells just like lemons and since it’s for kids it’s so gentle on my fro makes it so easy to detangle and it’s great for co washing I have oily scalp and this just makes me forget it .
This lemon conditioner smells great, it is good for color treated hair, which my sister has and she loved this product. I think its best for a dry scalp, its really moisturizing. Im really satisfied with the product, honestly.
I use this on my little ones and myself, of course, love the smell. It helps keep your hair looking healthy and feeling healthy. You cant go wrong with the mane choice. I'm always stocked on this product; its food for your hair. My hair type is thick and straight and it receives all of the mane choices product with open arms. Love this!!!!

Looking for your answer?