BY THE MANE CHOICE

Penetrates to restore lasting moisture. Visibly calms frizz & improves elasticity. Leave hair soft & tangle-free. Directions: After shampooing with our Heavenly Halo Herbal Hair Tonic & Soy Milk Deep Hydration Shampoo, apply a generous amount from root to end. Massage gently into hair, especially the ends and distribute evenly. Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under dryer for 15 minutes. May be left on with a plastic cap for up to 1 hour without heat. Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual. Use every 1-2 weeks for best results.

Hair Type: All Hair Types
Used For: Conditioning

Amy M.
The halo hair mask has the same sweet scent as the shampoo and conditioner. It's very rich and creamy textured wise and it helps with rudely tangles. This product is used one a week on my daughter's 3b hair type to keep the moisture in place. She loves it, I love it, and it's easier on me trying to do hairstyles on her. I would recommend and purchase this whole halo lone again. No more tugging on those tangles anymore. Love it!!!
Kayla J.
Goldsboro, NC
Very moisturizing for my hair. I could notice that my hair had more shine and it felt softer to the touch. I use this product as a deep conditioning. It is pricey for the size that it comes in though. After 3 uses & the bottle was gone for me
Breauna B.
I like this a lot. It moisturizes my hair and provides shine. I often use it as an overnight deep treatment. The only con is the price. I can purchase 12 oz of other conditioners for $8 or $9 , and they do the same thing.
Angel G.
Check out my YouTube review on this deep conditioner. My channel name is "Angel Goffney" it was about 20 bucks but sooo worth it!