BY THE MANE CHOICE

Multi-Vitamin Scalp Nourishing Growth Oil is a natural growth stimulating oil made exclusively for the scalp. Formulated to deeply penetrate the scalp and stimulate slow and inactive hair follicles. Our growth oil is potent yet gentle enough to be used daily or as often as needed to transform your hair into a much healthier, longer and thicker state. Gentle enough for daily use Lightweight & non-greasy Promotes growth and retention Unclog blocked pores Leaves scalp feeling revitalized & conditioned Directions: On damp or dry hair, apply directly to scalp. Massage gently. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. Use daily or as. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this actually help your hair grow or does it just ke...2 Answers
  • How, long would it take for you see your hair growth..3 Answers
  • What are the ingredients?1 Answers
Nadia S.
Takoma Park
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay, so I heard the hype and wanted to check this out. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and here are the pro’s: it provides good moisture to my scalp, smells nice, is infused with biotin and vitamins that my hair needs to grow full and healthy. Cons? It doesn’t seem as though it is worth the price and I haven’t noticed any significant differences in consistency/results compared to less expensive hair oils. It does the job, but I’m not sure if the price is right for this product.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Okay this right here is the TRUTH you guys ! I've only been using this product daily for about a week now and I see improvement already. My hair is not breaking off as much as before starting this oil and I am noticing slight growth in my problem areas. I use twice a day morning and night and I'm loving this in conjunction with the Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie. Naturalistas unite !
Yesenia c.
Beeville, TX
I’ve seen billions of reviews and videos and advertisements on this product so it’s time to see for myself! I’ve used this for 2 weeks already. I’m going to give it another week before I️ post another review. So far I’ve noticed manageability, curl definition and it’s a little easy to manage my hair. It smells wonderful. I️ can’t wait to see the results
Evelith N.
Oakland
After giving birth to my beautiful daughter, my hair started falling off a lot. Not only the hair that I grew from pregnancy but also my actual hair that i had before i was pregnant. My forehead area and temple area was literally going bald. I was so sad but when i bought this oil at target omg it worked miracles. Within two weeks i saw a lot of hair growing on my temples and forhead area. And i only applies it once to see the potential it had. It has potential! Just one time of applying it my hair was growing back rapidly in the areas i lost most my hair. I apply it once a month to keep my hair growing and prevent it from falling. Great product, and worth the price bc it actually lasts a while.
Deanna M.
hempstead, ny
This stuff is potent! I use it primarily on my daughter’s hair and it works wonders, she had slow growth from birth and even when it started growing it came in patches at a time so she has parts that are longer than others. And that back of the head was the biggest struggle to encourage growth at, until I started using this oil on it. It has filled in tremendously. It has definitely been a huge difference since I introduced this oil to her regimen. Staple product for sure.
Felicia M.
This growth oil is so light smells good and also help promote growth not only to hair but to your edges and eyebrows. I've seen growth since I started using this last month it's a must try great price I got mine for 10.99 might seem expensive but it's pack with all the vitamins that it takes to help promote growth and does exactly what it says. I love it cause it works for me not sure if it will work for you but it's worth the try!
Lizzie m.
This oil has been working for me like I never though. I recently decided to let my undercut grow out after rocking it for 3 years. I stopped cutting it in Mid-May and already I can coil it into curls. The smell is really good and it doesn’t leave your scalp super greasy
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This was a nice oil for keeping my scalp moisturized and balanced. I loved the scent and it was nice and light. I used this prior to styling on my scalp as a moisturizing foundation. I do wish it had a bit of that tingly feeling other oils do but aside from that, this was a great buy!
Bre P.
Ugh, I reallyyyyy wanted to give this 10 stars! 😕 however, five will do lol. Lemme tell you know, GET. THIS. PRODUCT. Cuz... #blackgirlmagic and #GROWTH im a sucker for #themanechoice her products are formulated well and from natural ingredients! I use this DAILY. Hourly. Whenever-ly. Lol only for the scalp! It’s growth oil and it really does work. I’ve always had long hair but some of my friends with shorter hair tell me they’ve seen results so, I know it works ! It also moisturizes your scalp & is full of biotin and other natural ingredients. COP. IT. now.
Natalie M.
I absolutely love love love this product, it leaves my hair super nice and soft, I also have seen the difference in length ever since I started using this product. It works best if you use all the mane choice products along with it.
Pretty S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really want to try this brand does it work?
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , OH
How, long would it take for you see your hair growth..
Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
how long will my hair grow in a month?
Ashley B.
Does this actually help your hair grow or does it just keep it healthier