The Mane Choice Growth Stimulating Edge Control - 2 oz uploaded by Samanthađź’‹ R.The Mane Choice Growth Stimulating Edge Control - 2 oz uploaded by Connie P.The Mane Choice Growth Stimulating Edge Control - 2 oz uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY THE MANE CHOICE

A unique growth stimulating edge control. No expense was spared when loading this product with all of the healthy hair essentials. You can now smooth your edges down with confidence. Gentle enough for daily use. â—ŹPromotes growth & retention â—ŹKeep edges straight â—ŹDoes not revert natural hair â—ŹBring edges back to life â—ŹStimulates dormant hair follicles to grow â—ŹSupreme hold & superior shine Directions: On clean hair, start by gently brushing down edges. Next, apply a small amount of edge control around edges and smooth with fingertips until dry. Lastly, gently smooth edges down with brush and fingertips. Repeat all steps if. Gender: Female. see more...

Danielle A.
Literally the best edge control I’ve used thus far. I’ve tried several edge controls ranging from $7-20 and this is the best and I don’t mind the price bc it does its job. I’m natural so when I wear my weaves and wigs I expect my edges to blend flawlessly into my install and this makes this possible. A little goes a long way. It’s not sticky, leaves no residue, smells good, durable and nourishes and helps your edges become fuller. I left it open and it didn’t change colors ! I swear by this stuff. It’s safe to put in daily bc it won’t build up like other edge tamers. If you want the best results I recommend applying it to freshly washed hair.
Britnee J.
I love the smell of this product. However, I do not care for the consistency. It’s very thick but when applied it has little to no hold. I’m not pleased with purchasing a $10 edge control that is not long lasting. The growth part of the product isn’t of interest to me as I already have thick and full edges.
Dorese L.
Cincinnati, OH
The best edge control I’ve used hands down! Not only does it keep your hair in place all day but it also doesn’t flake up or leave white residue. It’s a little more expensive than other ones but I’ve bought it and will continue compared to many others because it’s worth it.
Karen C.
This is by far the best edge control that l have tried. It holds the hair down without the white residue that other brands leave. A plus for those struggling with hair loss on their edges is the fact that this product has biotin in it that helps with hair growth.
Jamillah A.
Philadelphia, PA
In between loc retwist visits, I use this to keep my edges tamed. I apply a little, smooth my edges with a small brush, then go. If I want my edges to look more sleek I have to apply a scarf, which requires more planning (not always my thing lol).
Samanthađź’‹ R.
Springfield , VA
A friend of mine recommended this to me and I gave it a try. It held down my hair very well. I had no fly away. The smell is fine too. I would buy it again when I finish it. Peep my baby hairs.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
Great if you’re just looking for something thick to slab around your edges to slick a pony tail.. gotta use a scarf and a brush for sure. Terrible for edges.. I’m sure it does stimulate growth and nourish them, but it doesn’t really lay them. In fact, not even 30 mins later the product had warmed up, and just looked greasy & sticky and my lil baby hair we’re a mess. Now I just stick to eco styler or Hicks.. way better. Love main choice but for 10$ this is a waste.
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really like this product and it has great hold. However the lack of a 5th star is due to the residue that can sometimes be left when the edge control dries. The key is just to use a little. I'd definitely recommend it but be careful with the application.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I absolutely love this edge control! I have 3b/3c hair, and this lays my edges down without any trouble. The smell of it is amazing. The scent kind of reminds me of clean laundry lol. This particular edge control also doesn't leave any residue or flakiness behind either.
Delisa A.
Bloomfield , NJ
This is probably the only edge control that I have used and actually works for me. It lasts pretty much all day when I apply it in the morning.
Heather H.
Westland, MI
How well do this hold, do it flakes. Also is it anyway I can sample this product line..
Khadijah M.