by The Mane Choice

Who Is The Mane Choice? We are a premium multi-cultural healthy hair growth and retention company, and we attentively and thoroughly listen to the voices of our consumers to create a solution to their hair problems. We built our company on the foundation of research and the “beauty, health, science” approach: enhance beauty and health with a scientific background. We offer a comprehensive methodology to achieving beautiful, healthy hair, by infusing our hair care products with vitamins and essential nutrients such as Biotin, Vitamin A, B, C, D, & E and more. We believe in maintaining an intimate relationship with our team, our customers, and the consumers.Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment is a healthy hair essential. Formulated to penetrate the hair shaft and infuse your hair with high-quality vitamins and nutrients to transform your hair into its most optimal and healthiest state. Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil, this product will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands. Enrich your hair's natural beauty with this strengthening and restoring mask treatment. Developed to penetrate the hair shaft and deliver nourishing vitamins, this mask is an excellent way to restore and repair dry and damaged hair. This hair mask is enriched with biotin, aloe and natural oils to make hair naturally healthy and shiny.● Promotes growth & retention ● Hydrates & moisturize ● Repairs and restores damage ● Strengthens, fights shedding, & breakage ● Improves manageability & elasticity Directions: After shampooing, apply a generous amount from root to end. Massage gently into hair, especially the ends and distribute evenly. Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under dryer for 15 minutes. May be left on with a plastic cap for up to 1 hour without heat. Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.

ESSENTIAL TREATMENT FOR HEALTHY HAIR - Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restore Mask Treatment is a healthy hair essential. Formulated to penetrate the hair shaft and infuse your hair with high-quality vitamins and nutrients, this nourishing hair mask, will transform your hair into its most optimal and healthiest state.; PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH AND RETENTION - Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment supports the natural hair growth and retention. Its formula enriched with Biotin and Avocado Oil promotes healthier, longer and thicker hair.; RESTORE & REPAIR DAMAGED HAIR - Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil, Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands. This hair mask is packed with natural and plant-based ingredients for healthy and gentle hair restoration.; SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment is ideal for all hair types and is especially effective in case of dry and damaged hair. It works great on natural, relaxed, permed, and colored treated hair.; NO MORE BREAKAGE - Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restore Mask Treatment is formulated to strengthen while fighting shedding and breakage. Its unique formula improves manageability and elasticity minimizing possible hair damages and breakages.

Does this work well for 4b 4c hair?
Iv had this and yet to use it, my hair has been damaged by heat and I’m trying to get my hair back healthy. I did a chop about 3 months ago , to a bit above my shoulders. Does this mask do what it said it does??? And what products worked for you when you were going back natural?
Start your review of THE MANE CHOICE Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment(8 Ounces / 230 Milliliters) - Hair Mask Infused With Vitamins, Nutrients & Biotin for Stronger Hair!
Montgomery , AL
3.5 stars. I’m not sure if this mask is for me. I can tell that my hair absorbs this well which is great since I’m low porosity. However, it doesn’t seem to make my hair feel any softer or more moisturized. I don’t think it makes my hair feel worse, but there are masks that I prefer more than this one.
This and all of the mane choice product smell awesome. This is for people who shed alot of hair and believe me I've used this one with the peach tea collection and it's amazing. My hair shedding has minimized and it feels soft and looks healthy. Love this product and I'm always stocked in this item.
Catonsville , MD
I use this line of hair product and I realize the more I used them in my hair the better my results were each time. I must say it hydrate my pretty well and also give a lot of definition.
Westland , MI
I expected a lot from this brand because it was so hyped, but it was just okay. It’s pretty expensive and I think they have other products that are better. This product can be found at target and other similar stores. I don’t plan on repurchasing.
I love this mask. My hair feels soo different after use and it’s amazing. Very effective and it’s all I use with other products from the same brand. Smells real good too. More than satisfied with this mask.
Elmont, NY
I am in love with this brand at the moment. I have bleached platinum damaged hair! This product has my hair feeling softer and healthier with in one use. Truly a miracle working product.
This is a great hair mask to use if your hair is lacking protein. This hair mask restored life back to my hair. I hope that if they ever change the formula that it would only get better and not worse. Give it a try!
Fort Stewart, GA
This brand is my current fave . Nothing and I mean nothing in this brand of products have let me down . I will forever shout their praises to whoever will hear me .
Chattanooga , TN
If you are dealing with breakage or damaged hair this is a good product to try. It smells good and it does what it says that it will do. I recommend
I really love the smell of this deep conditioner. It’s almost like bubble gum. It’s like a lotion consistency. My hair looked and felt great after.