BY THE MANE CHOICE

YOU asked for more slip. We gave you more slip! MORE SLIP! ️ MORE VITAMINS! ️ MORE POWERFUL! ️ MORE GROWTH! ️ Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restore Mask Treatment is a healthy hair essential. Formulated to penetrate the hair shaft and infuse your hair with high-quality vitamins and nutrients to transform your hair into its most optimal and healthiest state. Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil, this product will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands. ●Promotes growth & retention ●Hydrates & moisturize ●Minimize damage & breakage ●Repairs and restores damage. Gender: Female. see more...

• I want to try this product so bad. I want to know what type of ...2 Answers
  • I've tried a sample of this product and really liked it. But, wh...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alysha R.
Just have one word for this Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment: FANTASTIC!! As a natural, my hair stays super soft in only 15 minutes!! And that softness lasts until the next wash day! Smells great and works for all hair types, highly recommended for everyone!
Leah H.
It was so hard Ro find a GREAT conditioner for my 4C hair. I dye it blonde. So its more lime 4Z. Tends Ro be very dry. 17 years natural. Hadn't found my "Holy Grail" for my hair. Well tried this, sat 15 minutes with plastic cap....MAGIC happened. My hair is finally soft. Thanks Dr Courtney and Mane Choice.
Emily B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, the SMELL is like no other. It is so fresh, I can't get enough of it. And the feeling on the scalp is amazing. I have very dry scalp and this keeps it hydrated for at least a week at a time!! I am beyond satisfied with this product!
Aysia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the very first products I bought from The Mane Choice and is a favorite of mine. It definitely makes your hair soft and you can feel and see the nourishment you r hair is provided with once you wash it out. Definitely happy about the way it leaves my hair and the growth it promotes!
Eli A.
Love, Love, Love this product. I discovered it on IG and I have not used anything else other than this. Very effective, keeps my hair extremely moisturized and although the bottle is a bit small I don't mind spending the money for 2 or 3 at a time. It is a bit pricey for such a small bottle compared to other brand, but it gets the job done so I don't mind at all. Try it out for yourself and you will be amazed.
Tricia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner around and you don't have use a ton of product. Very happy with this; in conjunction with the 3 in 1 cowash, the duo is God sent for detangling and hydrating. In addition, the products are now available in so many local stores.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Wow and double wow I'm just truly impressed with the Mane Choice their products are just simply amazing it works very well and doesn't dry my hair with the ingredients. This mask is does was supposed to do he strengthens and restores moisture back into your hair
Tiffany C.
Charlotte , Nc
This Deep Conditioning mask is a must have. With the summer heat coming our way, this keeps my hair hydrated over the summer. Deep conditioning your hair is very important especially if you are going to be coloring your hair for the summer. This stuff works miracles. The best part is you can now find this in Target stores now. #TheManeChoiceInTarget
Gabriele G.
Love love love this deep conditioner! I struggle with keeping my hair moisturized and this conditioner really works wonders. Sit under heat for 30 minutes and your hair will be soft, shiny, and hydrated for days to come. Highly recommend!!
Arlene R.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this deep conditioner, along with her Easy on the Curls line, and I absolutely love it! It hydrates my hair and give it a little strength as well. It isn't the cheapest product on the market, but with the list of ingredients, its definitely worth it! Amazing amazing AMAZING!
Gwenny D.
I want to try this product so bad. I want to know what type of great benefits it have for your hair
Tammi H.
I've tried a sample of this product and really liked it. But, what type of treatment is it? Protein or moisturizing?