BY THE MANE CHOICE

YOU asked for more slip. We gave you more slip! MORE SLIP! ️ MORE VITAMINS! ️ MORE POWERFUL! ️ MORE GROWTH! ️ Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restore Mask Treatment is a healthy hair essential. Formulated to penetrate the hair shaft and infuse your hair with high-quality vitamins and nutrients to transform your hair into its most optimal and healthiest state. Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil, this product will immediately begin to repair and restore dry and damaged strands. ●Promotes growth & retention ●Hydrates & moisturize ●Minimize damage & breakage ●Repairs and restores damage. Gender: Female. see more...

• I want to try this product so bad. I want to know what type of ...2 Answers
  • I've tried a sample of this product and really liked it. But, wh...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Eli A.
Eli A.
Love, Love, Love this product. I discovered it on IG and I have not used anything else other than this. Very effective, keeps my hair extremely moisturized and although the bottle is a bit small I don't mind spending the money for 2 or 3 at a time. It is a bit pricey for such a small bottle compared to other brand, but it gets the job done so I don't mind at all. Try it out for yourself and you will be amazed.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Charlotte , Nc
This Deep Conditioning mask is a must have. With the summer heat coming our way, this keeps my hair hydrated over the summer. Deep conditioning your hair is very important especially if you are going to be coloring your hair for the summer. This stuff works miracles. The best part is you can now find this in Target stores now. #TheManeChoiceInTarget
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this deep conditioner, along with her Easy on the Curls line, and I absolutely love it! It hydrates my hair and give it a little strength as well. It isn't the cheapest product on the market, but with the list of ingredients, its definitely worth it! Amazing amazing AMAZING!
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Wow and double wow I'm just truly impressed with the Mane Choice their products are just simply amazing it works very well and doesn't dry my hair with the ingredients. This mask is does was supposed to do he strengthens and restores moisture back into your hair
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Best conditioner around and you don't have use a ton of product. Very happy with this; in conjunction with the 3 in 1 cowash, the duo is God sent for detangling and hydrating. In addition, the products are now available in so many local stores.
Gabriele G.
Gabriele G.
Love love love this deep conditioner! I struggle with keeping my hair moisturized and this conditioner really works wonders. Sit under heat for 30 minutes and your hair will be soft, shiny, and hydrated for days to come. Highly recommend!!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I've never used this product, but a lot of my favorite beauty yotuvers recommend it and it always comes up when I look up hair growth products
Shannon
Shannon
I have not yet use this product but my friend have told me this is a great product and it leave your hair so soft and moist.
Dizem que esse condicionador é maravilhoso gostei da embalagem pratica. Gostaria de testá-lo
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Just have one word for this Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment: FANTASTIC!! As a natural, my hair stays super soft in only 15 minutes!! And that softness lasts until the next wash day! Smells great and works for all hair types, highly recommended for everyone!
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.
I want to try this product so bad. I want to know what type of great benefits it have for your hair
Tammi H.
Tammi H.
I've tried a sample of this product and really liked it. But, what type of treatment is it? Protein or moisturizing?