BeautyHairHair ProductsThe Mane Choice

by The Mane Choice

Who is The Mane Choice? We are a premium multicultural healthy hair growth and retention company. We attentively & thoroughly listen to the voices of our consumers to create solutions to their hair problems. We offer a comprehensive methodology to achieving beautiful, healthy hair by infusing our products with vitamins and essential nutrients such as Biotin, Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and much more! The Exotic Cool-Laid Minty Guava and Kiwi Shampoo is a refreshing start to your hair care routine. The Exotic Cool-Laid, part of the HEALTHY “HAIR FOOD” Collection, is infused with natural fruit extracts to nourish the hair and scalp with nutrients and water, resulting in shinier, stronger, healthier hair and scalp! Rich in cool mint, guava & kiwi, the Minty Guava & Kiwi Shampoo is loaded with minerals and lycopene to improve the state of your hair and scalp while protecting your strands from harmful UV rays. Cooling mint adds a refreshing splash to your routine, soothing your scalp and leaving you feeling fresh. *Hydrating fruit essences allow for gentle cleansing without stripping *Cool mint helps to balance, soothe and refresh the scalp *Guava and Kiwi soften and moisturize the hair and scalp *Rich in essential vitamins to maintain hair's health *Helps protect hair from harmful UV rays *Promotes a natural, healthy shine *Improves body and elasticity Directions: Wet hair thoroughly with warm water, place applicator nozzle directly on the scalp and squeeze onto several areas of the scalp. Massage through the scalp and hair. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Exotic Cool-Laid Sweet Papaya & Pineapple Infinite Conditioner or the Fresh Mango & Passion Fruit Mask

HEALTHY HAIR FOOD - The fruit extract-rich formula penetrates deep to nourish your hair and scalp, leaving it feeling healthy and revitalized. Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp!; COOLING MINT - Mint is one of nature's most soothing herbs. Our formula is rich with cool mint to help balance, soothe and refresh your scalp.; UV RAY PROTECTION - Our Exotic Cool-Laid Hydrating & Soothing Minty Guava & Kiwi Shampoo is rich with lycopene, one of nature’s greatest natural sunscreens. Continued use of lycopene will leave your hair protected from harmful UV rays.; GENTLE CLEANSING - The hydrating fruit essences in our formula allow for the gentlest of cleansing. This leaves your hair clean and healthy without stripping it of its natural oils.; SULFATE AND PARABEN-FREE - Prickly Pear Paradise line products do not contain any mineral oils, petrolatum, parabens, or sulfates to ensure the best care for you and your hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE MANE CHOICE - Exotic Cool-Laid Hydrating & Soothing Minty Guava & Kiwi Shampoo (8 Ounces / 236 Milliliters)!
Katrina T.
Plantation, FL
I love this product. The product makes my hair feel so moisturizer and not stripped. I enjoy the squeeze bottle tip as it makes easy application to the scalp. It’s perfect for dry scalp and I would definitely purchase the product again.
Valerie H.
THE MANE CHOICE - Exotic Cool-Laid Hydrating & Soothing Minty Guava & Kiwi Shampoo (8 Ounces / 236 Milliliters) uploaded by Valerie H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice shampoo that provides a tingly feeling! Great for scalp use, and smells nice and fruity!
Shatiana K.
ny
Like it a lot the smells is great the bottom is Convenient when applying shampoo Directly to the scalp.
Jessica R.
Statesboro, GA
The nozzle on the bottle makes it really easy to cleanse my scalp, but the smell is a little overpowering.
Leah W.
Jamaica, NY
It’s like a breath of fresh air for your scalp. The tingling sensation of this shampoo is soooooo amazing and soothing. If you love the minty feeling to your scalp you will love this. The nozzle top makes it real easy to get right to your scalp as well.
Semone  .
New Jersey
This products works so well on your hair. I felt like my scalp was really clean and the smell is amazing. It also felt clean for a long while. There are no improvements needed. It targets moisture and making sure your hair is not dry. I would definitely buy it again.
Jasmine  C.
Indianapolis, IN
It’s a great shampoo to use directly on the scalp after braids. It smells and feels minty and cooling. I like how thin it is but I would like if it were a bit more hydrating. Add some sort of aloe!
Tasha M.
I tried this shampoo for the first time and it made my hair feel soft. I like the applicator tip which works for easy scalp application and I had to get used to not putting the shampoo in my hand because it comes out watery. I like the smell and the way it makes your scalp feel.
Shelby W.
Lees Summit, MO
Whoa!!! This is more mint than I have ever come into contact with in my whole life. Most shampoos are sort of benign and I don't even notice what they are doing unless they are stripping. If this had any more mint it would have been uncomfortable but it was just short of that. My scalp felt cleansed and soothed for hours later and my hair really felt surprisingly moisturized. I did prepoo beforehand but regardless I liked this shampoo quite a bit and would definitely buy it again! I would definitely recommend this for anyone with any scalp issues, I cannot imagine that it wouldn't resolve them immediately!
Tricia J.
Broussard , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This shampoo made my relaxed hair feel like straw. I had to deep condition my hair in order to pass a comb through it. I will be returning this product.

Looking for your answer?