BY THE MANE CHOICE

• Is this product heavy on your hair? Does it leave you have feelin...1 Answers
Miesa B.
Miesa B.
Honolulu, HI
I ordered this product along with the shampoo, conditioner, cowash, gel and growth oil. After using this product one time I could see the difference in my hair. I vowed to myself to take better care of my hair and I feel like I'm on the right track with this product line. Try it out because you won't be disappointed.
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Oversized Gibson Boulevard trying another natural hair product cause there's just so many but I gave it a try and The Mane Choice product does work the whole line because other brands maybe one thing works out of like 5 things but everything works and it works well all hair types.
Latrice  L.
Latrice L.
Chesapeake , Va
I am obsessed and I cannot live without this product. Do not doubt yourself because if you do you are cheating yourself out of great hair conditioning! I had the most brittle hair ever and every since I've been using this my scalp feels so strong!!! Get it !! Get everything
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love this product. Makes my long dry brittle hair feel so soft and shines. Smells great! There is no comparison when it comes to normal store brands. Although it may be a bit on the expensive side it's worth every penny. It keeps my hair healthy looking.
Kenisha W.
Kenisha W.
S Chesterfld, VA
It's all in the name. This stuff goes on smooth like butter leaving my hair silky soft. The mane choice never disappoint.
Mellondy C.
Mellondy C.
Detroit
I love this product! I'm new to the natural curly hair movement ✊. I haven't had a relaxer since 2012 but I faithfully get my hair straightened every 2 weeks. I didn't even know I had a curl pattern! I've been doing a lot of research abt natural hair cuz I've always admired curlies and their beautiful textures!! 😍 I just officially started my journey Sept. 1 and it's been awesome learning all this new stuff abt my hair! (Sorry for rambling y'all lol) Anyways, I bought this last night so I could try the L.O.C. method and baby when I tell you, this smoothed into my hair and detangled it sooo beautifully 😍😍😍 it's not heavy and dissolves so easily when you rub your hands together! The fruity smell is pleasant as well! I can't wait to do a two strand twist after I wash my hair again! Lol. I'm going to get my hair straightened and get a protein treatment one last time, tomorrow. They say wait at least 2 weeks or 3 washes before judging if a product works for your hair. So once I get to that mark, I'll give it 5 🌟 But so far👍👍👍👍.
Delorise K.
Delorise K.
Purchased this product and it didn't help out hair at all. I used it once a week after I washed our hair. It made it look like when had sand in our hair. It didn't work for us so I will create my own
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I love this!!!! It works so well with my hair, definitely something i'd repurchase once I use up my current one.
Meghan  W.
Meghan W.
Kutztown, PA
My hair loves this product! It smells great and does not leave my hair feeling gresy. It is great to apply before wearing a protective style. My hair prefers it in the winter time
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Perfect for every day use. I use this to re-style or take down my twist-outs or rod sets! A little goes a long way!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
How well does it moisturize? Does it make natural hair frizz?
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
I follow them on Instagram and I've heard so many great things about their products. I'm wondering if I should indeed believe the hype? Also what's you're favorite product and why?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this product heavy on your hair? Does it leave you have feeling like there a film on it?