BY THE MANE CHOICE

Doesn't Get Much 'BUTTER" Than This is a healthy hair necessity for the entire family. Packed with the perfect botanical blend to give your hair the ultimate shine. This daily hair dressing has the ability to deeply penetrate the hair shaft while leaving your hair feeling soft and rejuvenated. ●Promotes growth & retention ●Nourishes & strengthens ●Minimize breakage & adds shine Directions: Place a small amount into the palm of your hands, and then rub hands together. Apply to dry or damp hair. Gently work into your scalp, hair and ends. ADVISORY: Due to warmer temperatures, refrigerate butter upon receiving. Gender: Female. see more...

• I follow them on Instagram and I've heard so many great t...1 Answers
  • How well does it moisturize? Does it make natural hair fr...1 Answers
  • Is this product heavy on your hair? Does it leave you hav...1 Answers
Gabriella d.
Lexington
My curly hair struggles to retain moisture and this hair butter really does the trick.
It really doesn’t take that much to do your hair. Apply this right after you’ve combed out your hair and put in your leave in conditioner for best effect.
It leaves some residue on your hands after use and that can be a tad bit annoying so keep a towel handy!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This hair dressing is wonderful. It moisturizes your hair and leaves it shiny. Doesn't weigh my hair down. It is very affordable and can be purchased at Cvs. The Mane Choice has excellent products for natural hair.
Delisa A.
Bloomfield, NJ
This butter is amazing. I use it for my braids, twist outs, Bantu knots, and even just after I blow dry my hair. It not only adds shine but it also leaves it feeling very soft.
Sophia T.
I have purchased this 3 times, the first time I purchased it, it was so smooth and the consistency and smell was amazing, it made my hair feel super silky and hydrated, the second time I purchased, I took it home and opened it and the consistency was really beaded, I had to rub my hand several times to get the lumps out of the product. The third time I bought it, it was the same as the second time and it smelled funny, so I just returned it. I just gave up.
Emily B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I swear by this product! It is my go to need everyday. I have very dry hair and this does magic to my hair. It is extremely effective for kinky, thick, 4c hair. And the price is worth it! The smell is also amazing. I have been using this for 2 years!!
Courtney J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product smells amazing. The constancy is a bit weird, it literally feels like butter. It’s a solid but melts in your hands like an oil. Because it’s like butter it doesn’t go well with water, when I use this product with water it feels almost waxy.
Mellondy C.
Detroit
I love this product! I'm new to the natural curly hair movement ✊. I haven't had a relaxer since 2012 but I faithfully get my hair straightened every 2 weeks. I didn't even know I had a curl pattern! I've been doing a lot of research abt natural hair cuz I've always admired curlies and their beautiful textures!! 😍 I just officially started my journey Sept. 1 and it's been awesome learning all this new stuff abt my hair! (Sorry for rambling y'all lol) Anyways, I bought this last night so I could try the L.O.C. method and baby when I tell you, this smoothed into my hair and detangled it sooo beautifully 😍😍😍 it's not heavy and dissolves so easily when you rub your hands together! The fruity smell is pleasant as well! I can't wait to do a two strand twist after I wash my hair again! Lol. I'm going to get my hair straightened and get a protein treatment one last time, tomorrow. They say wait at least 2 weeks or 3 washes before judging if a product works for your hair. So once I get to that mark, I'll give it 5 🌟 But so far👍👍👍👍.
Delorise K.
Purchased this product and it didn't help out hair at all. I used it once a week after I washed our hair. It made it look like when had sand in our hair. It didn't work for us so I will create my own
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
I am obsessed and I cannot live without this product. Do not doubt yourself because if you do you are cheating yourself out of great hair conditioning! I had the most brittle hair ever and every since I've been using this my scalp feels so strong!!! Get it !! Get everything
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Oversized Gibson Boulevard trying another natural hair product cause there's just so many but I gave it a try and The Mane Choice product does work the whole line because other brands maybe one thing works out of like 5 things but everything works and it works well all hair types.
Kiah E.
I follow them on Instagram and I've heard so many great things about their products. I'm wondering if I should indeed believe the hype? Also what's you're favorite product and why?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this product heavy on your hair? Does it leave you have feeling like there a film on it?
Tonya C.
How well does it moisturize? Does it make natural hair frizz?

Target