The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz

by The Mane Choice

CURLY HAIR WAVY HAIR KINKY HAIR ALL HAIR! Easy On The CURLS Detangling Hydration Shampoo is a revolutionary product for curly hair. No more dreading wash days. Our advanced shampoo cuts your wash days in half. You can finally look forward to washing buildup and impurities out of your hair without the knots and tangles. Infused with Biotin and Vitamin E to nourish, grow and hydrate your hair. Easy On The CURLS leaves the hair feeling soft and shiny, while eliminating the dry and stripped feeling. A clean scalp and clean hair is essential to the perfect healthy hair growth regimen. ●Gentle enough for daily use ●Promotes growth &Gender: Female.

Has anybody used this product and notice hair growth ?
Does this shampoo foam alot? I dont like shampoos that have no foam it feels like it doesnt cleanse my hair entirely
The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz ?do this really work on hair and where can I get this and can I get it in a bigger bottle
Start your review of The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz!
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz uploaded by Samantha G.
I love these hair products for my daughters hair ! It works amazing ! It really hydrates her hair and keeps the frizz under control! Her curls are more bouncy and beautiful! It also smells amazing! It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth the buy. I recommend trying it out!
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
This shampoo smells amazing. After my wash my hair not dry and breaking like some shampoos. My hair feels soft and manageable.
Dez M.
Hands-down one of the best shampoos ever. This line does not stip natural oils from your hair making it feel dry, it's very moisturizing while cleansing
Janice L.
I tried this product twice. Still not sure if I like it. It smells good but I don’t think my hair loves it.
rhyan J.
Essex, MD
This is very nice on my curly hair. It cleanses while also not stripping my hair of all its moisture.
Briana G.
Houston
I used this product once and for the price I wasn’t pleased! I bought it because of the raving reviews but unfortunately the shampoo wasn’t good for my 4c texture. The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Shampoo - 8 oz
Briona S.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this shampoo. It’s gentle but it gets my hair really clean. I appreciate the fact that this shampoo isn’t super drying. I have naturally curly hair and I have to be careful of drying shampoos.
Mo E.
This shampoo was just okay to me. I have lots of the Mane Choice shampoos, and this one did not knock my socks off (unlike the tropical moringa and exotic cool-laid shampoos which I am obsessed with). I will finish the bottle but I will not repurchase.
Shamika
Immokalee, FL
This shampoo doesn’t dry out my hair and it smells really good. I love shampoos that go easy on my curls
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
Best shampoo ever!! My hair absolutely love this shampoo. It lathers well without stripping the hair. Provides moisture back to my strands it’s almost like it’s a conditioner. I would highly recommend. I’ve purchased over and over again.