The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Christine M.The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Sondra B.The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Lynkethia C.

BY THE MANE CHOICE

CURLY HAIR WAVY HAIR KINKY HAIR ALL HAIR! Easy On The CURLS Detangling Hydration Conditioner makes wash days for curly hair a breeze. No more dreading wash days. Our cutting-edge conditioner cuts your wash days in half. The detangling process just got MUCH easier! Infused with Biotin and Vitamin E to nourish, grow and hydrate your hair. Easy On The CURLS leaves the hair feeling soft and shiny, while eliminating the dry and stripped feeling. Clean and conditioned hair is essential to the perfect healthy hair growth regimen. ●Gentle enough for daily use ●Promotes growth & retention ●Leaves hair feeling soft & tangle free. Gender: Female. see more...

• I have natural have and I bought this shampoo to make my ...1 Answers
Amy M.
This product is used on my 10 year old after using the mane choice shampoo and it is easier to keep her hair untangled. Its a very rich formula on the conditioner and as far as smell it's ok. The overall product is great. The Mane Choice Detangling Hydration Conditioner - 8 oz
Rocio C.
Bronx, NY
Yes!!! The first conditioner I’ve used that ACTUALLY reduced my detangling time and shedding. It’s very moisturizing, has great slip, nice lightweight scent. A little goes a long way so it’s worth the investment (cause let’s be honest, for the amount you get, it’s a bit pricey).
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
This is hands down one of my favorite conditioners. It smells great and leaves my hair very soft a moisturized. It was the same price as most natural hair care products. I am on my third bottle and will continue to purchase!
Trishena R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've been using this conditioner as my "go to" for a Connie of years now. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I always sit over the dryer after applying this conditioner to help it seep into my hair stands and follicles. And another bonus is that it smells amazing. I definitely recommend it!
Hailey C.
Houston
By far my favorite conditioner. My hair feels great, my curls are always defined, and I don’t have to apply as many products after washing to keep my hair moisturized. Seriously, go buy it!
Chanda S.
I’m on my first bottle of this conditioner, and I absolutely love it! I’m currently transitioning from relaxed to natural (last relaxer was 11 months ago), and dryness is a big issue for me. The Mane Choice claims this conditioner will gently detangle, hydrate and moisturize, and remove knots and tangles... and it does all of that for my hair! It has great slip, a really nice scent, and leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and moisturized. I’ve tried a few store bought rinse out conditioners (not deep conditioners) and none of them have left my hair feeling as soft and moisturized as this one. I can’t say enough good things about this product. I use this conditioner after the Detangling Hydration Shampoo, and I highly recommend both! At around $13 for 8 oz, it can be considered a little pricey. But it’s worth every penny. I recently did a “mini chop”, and my hair is almost shoulder length when stretched/straight. I should be able to get at least 6 uses out of one bottle. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
Works wonders on your hair make it smell so good and it is super hydrating and it really makes your hair so lovely and soft and it makes a world of difference when your hair is dry and it works miracles!
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
Definitely a great conditioner when it comes to moisturizing and detangling my hair. This entire line does a good job at making sure your hair is easy to detangle.
Vanessa D.
Tallahassee , FL
It’s very pricy but it gets the job done. I always leave it on for 30 min and it rinses really clean and I also find I have less breakage. It was easier to comb through
Andrea W.
Winter Garden, FL
Ok so I washed my hair this morning with these two oh did I say I just took down my sew-in after 6 weeks. And was able to detangle in the shower and it only took me 4 minutes to detangle after washing out the conditioner. My hair is so soft an feels moisturized. These are my new loves.
Jasmine A.
Norcross, GA
I have natural have and I bought this shampoo to make my wash days a lot easier but I noticed it makes my hair kind of dry and doesn't detangle very well, has anyone else experienced this ?