The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz

by The Mane Choice

Crystal Orchid is a one of a kind biotin infused styling gel. Finally, a gel that specializes in keeping your hair healthy while delivering an amazing hold at the same time. Loaded with essential vitamins and nutritive ingredients, Crystal Orchid is sure to aide in your healthy hair growth regimen. ●Gentle enough for daily use ●Promotes growth & retention ●Defines curls & smooth edges ●Mends detectable damage ●Moisturizes hair & tame frizz ●Helps to minimize damage & breakage Directions to define curls: On clean, damp hair, apply gel evenly from root to end, working curls into your desired style. For faster. Gender: Female.

I have type 4 hair so will this product hold my curls? Do I have to use a lot of product so I can see results?
Is there anyone who experience flaking when using this product? If so, what’s an alternative to prevent this?
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz ? Is this gel workable for 4c hair ? Does it work best on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this Gel so soft very light weight 😍strong hold but don’t leave your hair crunchy
ShugaSweet H.
Augusta, GA
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by ShugaSweet H.
I like the smell of it and that it’s light weight on my hair , this my first time using this product hopes my twist turn out good
India B.
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by India B.
Purchased at: Target
A Wash and Go MUST !!! Curls are always popping when I do my wash and goes. The only downfall is that this product is sticky and will flake on next day hair but it depends on your hair texture. I keep the flakes down by using warm water to refresh it. It is also infused with biotin which makes your hair stronger !
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by Somalia A.
I have mixed opinions about this product. I love the texture and the smell but whenever I use it, my hair becomes really flakey. I’ve tried it on the body of my hair while doing a twist out and I’ve also tried it just on my edges and got the same result. I’m not sure if it’s the way I’m using the product or if my hair just isn’t meant for it. Im going to try it again using a different technique to see if I get a different result.
Abby D.
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by Abby D.
Purchased at: CVS
Are use this product on both of my brothers hair definitely gives the hold of gel without having it to be very hard if you use too much without water though, it’ll definitely leave your hair sticky but in the perfect amount it really does wonders I love how there is biotin infused in it already so if you have trouble taking pills like me you at least know it’s going into your hair I love the main choice definitely a quality brand
Griseli A.
Freeport, NY
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by Griseli A.
I love how this makes my hair feel. It gives my hair life, volume, definition and no frizz. I love the consistency and how it has biotin in it which promotes hair growth. Wold definitely recommend to those which thick hair.
Erika E.
Folsom, CA
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by Erika E.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I wanted to try this product and it happened to be on clearance at Rite Aid, so I bought it. I have 4a/b hair and I used it on a flat twist out. It worked ok. I think their are less expensive gels that do a better job, but this one does claim to help your hair grow biotin. I don’t know how true that statement is because I have only used the product once.
Rikki D.
louisville
It flakes bad. The smell is eh. I think if you use an oil before it, it may work better. It defines really well, but the flaking is an issue for me. Even if I don’t use a lot, my hair still flakes. I won’t buy it again.
Demi M.
Denton, TX
I wasn't sure this gel would work for my hair type, but it's fabulous once I learned how best to use it. I get compliments every time I use this. It gives great definition, soft hold and lots of volume. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny and has a nice light scent that isn't too strong. I found it doesn't work well with leave-ins (maybe just my particular hair type?). I started using this without a leave-in and got great results. My hair is still happy and healthy after several months without a leave-in. I rake and comb this through my hair in sections to distribute it evenly to get the best results. Scrunching it in my hair didn't work at all. A little goes a long way! The only reason I don't give 5 stars is you will feel this in your hair. If I use too much, it will flake. But no matter what, if I touch my hair when it's dry, I get a weird coating (sort of sticky/greasy) on my hands. I hated it at first, but I get some many compliments and my hair is so healthy using this, I've decided it's worth it. How many people touch my hair anyway?
Kalita W.
Mesquite, TX
The Mane Choice Biotin Infused Styling Gel - 16 oz uploaded by Kalita W.
This gel us the bomb. It's great for a twist out or braids with or without extensions. And it's had biotin in it so it grows your hair! It helps with moisture and to keep the style in place! The product is kind of expensive but it's worth it because you don't have to use alot, it goes a long way!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley B.
Jersey city, NJ
il y a un an
Elisha R. il y a un an
I'll be honest with you, I have 4B/4C low porosity hair and I used it on wet hair and I had flakes really, really bad. This was my second time using it and it went in the trash. My hair doesn't like it.
Kimberlee S.
Chesapeake , VA
il y a un an
julicia P. il y a un an
I love it! I typically hate using gel type styling products but this one makes your curls defined and dries soft.