BY THE MANE CHOICE

Anti-Breakage & Repair Antidote Repair Oil see more...

Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
Ever since I started using this oil it has helped reduce my breakage big time. I see less strands in my hands while finger combing. I wish it helped seal moisture in a bit more and it doesn't really have a scent. Which can be good depending on your preference.
Ryan W.
Liquid gold for my hair. I actually prefer it over the growth oil. It's a little lighter and I apply it directly to my scalp after washing and conditioning. My hair is strong, shiny, longer, and healthier than ever before and I credit this product.
Rocio C.
Bronx, NY
Love this oil!!!!!! Smells amazing!!! Lightweight so it’s easy for the hair strands to soak it up. I use it almost exclusively on my hair rather than my scalp. This can also be used for a hot oil treatment
Gabrielle A.
Keyport, NJ
Smells great! I use it to seal in the moisture or to break the cast from gels and leaves my hair soft and I can’t ever keep my hands out!