BeautyFaceFace MakeupShiseido
The Makeup Stick Foundation, 038 oz

The Makeup Stick Foundation, 0.38 oz.

A creamy stick foundation that glides on effortlessly providing medium coverage and a long-lasting lustrous natural finish while offering exceptional skincare benefits. Provides UV ray protection with SPF 15-18. Conceals fine lines and imperfections. Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer. Recommended for all skin types.

Web ID: 225809

11 g. / 0.38 oz.

Would like to know how is this product?
Start your review of The Makeup Stick Foundation, 0.38 oz.!
Ludivina P.
Sparks , NV
I love when I apply it, it looks very natural Me encanta cuando me lo aplico se mira muy natural
RoseAnn S.
College Point, NY
This foundation stick is great it goes on very smooth and blends great I use this only if I need refreshing this is my go to stick for refreshing it’s a light coverage so if your looking for complete coverage The compact would be what you need ...
Tamara G.
Cabot, AR
The entire SHISEIDO line of products are so awesome. To start with an amazing foundation has so much to do with the way you end up looking. I was so happy with the results. This is a must try !!!
Barbara N.
Red Lion, PA
Before buying a product I read recommendations. And this product fits what I want to buy. then I'll come back to talk about the result
Sophia B.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is a medium-full cover foundation that provably you will love if you have an mix or oily skin. My skin is dry, so it felt very heavy to me, otherwise the cover and formula it’s very good. I love almost everything of this brand.
member-29ee81
I ordered light ivory it was 3 shades darker than ivory. Easy to use, it lasted 1/2 the day then showed creasing under my eyes. Price was right. Product lasted longer th an most. Its not my favorite, I would buy it in the future. It is convenient no brushes or sponges needed. Great for a gal on a tight budget.
Eti M.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this foundation stick, very creamy and easy to apply perfect for on the go. There’s nothing that compares to shiseido for me
Kiran R.
Staten Island, NY
It's a nice concealer coverage wise but it is a bit too emollient for my skin type, so it did crease after a few hours.
Delaney D.
Great coverage and not patchy. I find that most stick foundations always slide off my face when I layer blushes on top, but this didn’t do that!
tiffany B.
The makeup stick is not the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s too stick and to me I don’t think it does it’s job. When I first got mine I tried it and the stick fell apart into too peice. I would not recommend this to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...