BY THE MAKEUP LIGHT

For personal and professional use, The Key Light is a dimmable daylight-balanced LED light panel designed to be a powerful accessory to your makeup kit. It can be used as an unimposing light alone or as an accessory to larger light sources -even the sun. The Key Light Starter Package includes: 1 Key Light, 1 stand, 1 adjustable "gooseneck", power cord and in-line dimmer switch. The package also includes the "Stuff Sack," a simple light over-the-shoulder carry bag. see more...

CARROLLTON , TX
I purchased ***THE MASTER KIT*** so it’s basically this one times two haha!
I am so shocked at the quality and how a little tiny rectangle can produce so much light! It changes EVERYTHING in pictures and videos! I would highly recommend this if you are serious about being either a MUA or YouTuber! I am both lol so I believe in investments, the lighting in this and the Diva ring lights is completely different. Those will wash you out because of how bright they get and the color is different.
Heather A.
Denver, CO
This is the BEST light EVER! I am a freelance hair and makeup artist and this really is a game changer!! I can bring this with me on the go and the lighting is perfect! I recently used it for a photo shoot. It seems that a lot of places I go, do not have proper and adequate lighting. I got this to invest in my business and help improve the way the hair and makeup will look on camera. I could actually tell the difference in my work. Everything was perfect! This light has really made an impact! I would highly recommend this to travelling professionals...or just to get the right lighting for your own makeup! I would give it 10 stars if I could!! I cant say enough! It is quite expensive but so worth the investment!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
If you have been looking for the best lighting for professional or personal use- look no further!! I purchased this recently at the makeup show in Chicago and I am beyond impressed! I bought the Key Light 2.0 Master Package that comes with 2 lights, 2 stands, 2 clamps and a nice carrying bag for it all. Set up and take down are super easy and although it's a little heavy to carry around with the rest of my kit- it's totally worth it and I usually sit it on my Zuca. This is a must for all professionals or anyone wanting the best lighting when doing their makeup.
CARROLLTON , TX
what’s in your kit to film/ take pictures? My lights are The Makeup Light Key Light Starter Package (2)
CARROLLTON , TX
What kind of lights do you guys use? I use the The Makeup Light Key Light Starter Package ... it’s really the Master package but it doesn’t have it on here 😂
CARROLLTON , TX
For anyone who owns The Makeup Light (TML), do you think it’s a good investment? Not only for photos, but for filming as well The Makeup Light Key Light Starter Package