The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner - # 2 Brown - Shiseido - Brow & Liner - The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner - 4.5g/0.15oz

BY SHISEIDO

• I've never had a cream eyeliner and I've always wanted one and I ...2 Answers
  • I'm not good with eye make up I feel like this will be smooth and...2 Answers
esmeralda11 m.
West Covina, CA
This product looks trust worthy my skin is so sensitive but I feel like this will work perfectly and apply smoothly can't wait to try it.
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY
The most amazing eyeliner for doing thin cat eyes! i love how the applicator makes drawing a straight line so easy!
Brandi R.
Since I have blue eyes, I prefer the black option, but it stays on all day, even when it is humid.
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Eyeliner & eyeshadow who dissent like this very good & pigmented very good product to go buy guys
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
This is a very high quality cream eyeliner and I’ve used this for years. It is a little pricey at around $30 per container however the line that you are able to draw with this is very pigmented, stays in place and is long lasting. It was difficult for me at first to get the hang of using the brush so you may want to start out with a cheaper version first then try this to see if you like the method of application. It’s a great eyeliner that I so highly recommend if you are into cream liners.
Junghee K.
I love it. I used this first time but i love it. It was hard to choose one but I'm glad to chose good one
esmeralda11 m.
West Covina, CA
I'm not good with eye make up I feel like this will be smooth and easy to use can't wait to try It .
Cindy S.
Tulare, CA
I've never had a cream eyeliner and I've always wanted one and I wanna know if theses are good and if it doesn't irritate your eye