The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner - # 2 Brown - Shiseido - Brow & Liner - The Makeup Accentuating Cream Eyeliner - 4.5g/0.15oz

BY SHISEIDO

• I've never had a cream eyeliner and I've always wanted one and I ...1 Answers
  • I'm not good with eye make up I feel like this will be smooth and...1 Answers
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY
The most amazing eyeliner for doing thin cat eyes! i love how the applicator makes drawing a straight line so easy!
Carson S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brandi R.
Since I have blue eyes, I prefer the black option, but it stays on all day, even when it is humid.
esmeralda11 m.
West Covina, CA
This product looks trust worthy my skin is so sensitive but I feel like this will work perfectly and apply smoothly can't wait to try it.
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Eyeliner & eyeshadow who dissent like this very good & pigmented very good product to go buy guys
Seema h.
This product looks trust worthy my skin is so sensitive but I feel like this will work perfectly and apply smoothly can't wait to try it!
Junghee K.
I love it. I used this first time but i love it. It was hard to choose one but I'm glad to chose good one
Cindy S.
Tulare, CA
I've never had a cream eyeliner and I've always wanted one and I wanna know if theses are good and if it doesn't irritate your eye
esmeralda11 m.
West Covina, CA
I'm not good with eye make up I feel like this will be smooth and easy to use can't wait to try It .