BY NONE

Buy on Target
Jennifer D.
Telling a story in two voices can be difficult but, just like on their show, Chip and Joanna Gaines do a fantastic job of conveying their story chronicling their first meeting through married life and business and personal ups and downs. It is a quick read and it stays engaging throughout.
Ashley F.
I highly recommend this book for fans of Fixer Upper. I absolutely fell IN LOVE with the Gaines family when I watched their show when it was available on Netflix. They are so authentic and talented and their adorable family makes you wish you knew them! They have gained popularity the last few years and just landed their first cover on People Magazine in June 2017. This book takes you back to how these two first met and the hard times they went through before their huge success. The book was written by Chip and Joanna and uses different fonts to indicate which one of them is 'talking' to you. You'll just fall in love with them more after reading their story!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love Chip and Jo so much! I've been watching Fixer Upper for years and just love the inspiring way they are using their platform for good. And aren't they just the cutest? I so enjoyed reading this book and learning about their story. Wow. They've experienced a lot over the years and it will truly inspire you to take on any challenge with confidence, faith and trust after reading this amazing story! Go buy it now!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I really love Chip and Joanna s show. I'M so sad that they are going to finish the show. The fixer upper, they fix them house s so nice and cool. I want to read their book.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I am not one to ever read unless I absolutely have to and I have become addicted with this book. I already loved Chip and Joanna from Fixer Upper and have wanted to go visit Magnolia Farms at the Silos in Waco, Tx for awhile. This book is a look in to their real lives and how it all began. I love how open they are and show that even when times are tough you can get through it. They are so motivating and inspiring! I also love that it comes with colored pictures so you get to see a little more about what they are talking about in the book. Definitely worth the money and worth the read!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I loved this book! Reading it was like hearing Chip & JoJo in my head. Occasionally they'll have episodes where they sit and talk and answer fan questions. It was like reading an extended version of that. I'm a huge fan, and I actually learned quite a bit about them from this book. Definitely made me love them even more. I flew through it. Super easy read.
Samantha B.
I fell in love with them when I first saw their show on HGTV called fixer upper. They have such a great taste, work so well with each other and love what they do and each other. Their story is amazing and I love their creative ideas, tricks and tips for all things home.
Taylor 🌿.
If you are fans of the show you will enjoy this book! It is an easy read but keeps the reader engaged. This book takes you on their journey of how they met, their love story, their kids and their business. I enjoyed learning a bit more about the people behind my favorite show! The Magnolia Story
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
What a wonderful read. Their story tells all about their faith and love. After reading about how hard work can make anyone's dreams come true, it makes me more motivated than ever with my goals. We need more "Gaines" in this world. Loved it, I keep it on my side table as a reminder that hard work pays off.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
A must read for all Joanna and Chip Gaines fans! They share their journey from broke to famous and let you in on their most personal lives. Well written, funny and insightful and left me loving them more.
Leah A.