BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

When an evil boy named Kiki discovers a magical word that can make things instantly transform, Dorothy and the Wizard must find a way to put an end to his powers before he does any permanent damage to the world in which they live. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany H.
Kittanning, PA
I am a sucker for all things Oz and this book is no exception. I wish more people expanded beyond the Wizard of Oz, and explored more of the magic that Baum created. This is a classic!
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
enjoy reading old children's books. I had thought the Wizard of Oz books would be too cloying, but they are funny, fun, inventive and sweetly old fashioned. Entertaining, which was L. Frank Baum's intent.
Crystal B.
I love these books! I have the complete series. SO much more happens in the story after Dorothy returns to Kansas. The is full of great characters, so imaginative!
Brittany L.
I read all of the oz books in middle school and I was addicted!! The books are so mystical and I could reread them over and over and discover new things!
Briana C.
Centralia, WA
I love all of the Oz books! They are so much fun and there are so many creative characters! I own them all and have read them more than once.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Another great story for a younger child wanting a trip into imagination land with familiar faces and few new ones.
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
Another great story for a younger child wanting a trip into imagination land with familiar faces & a few new ones.
Brandi S.
Dyer, IN
Very excellent books that are great for middle school kids. i absolutely loved them
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
I been told this was a vary well writen book and lovely photos for kids.....
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I don't care for this book and it is not very much the wizard of Oz except for have the same two charctors.