BY MAGIC BULLET

The Magic Bullet is your own personal, versatile countertop magician that works like magic. With the Magic Bullet you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind, and more all in just 10 seconds or less for the fastest, tastiest meals ever. Features: -High-spee. see more...

Amanda W.
I was not very satisfied with this product. It is really convenient that you can make a cup just for yourself and you can drink it in the cup but other than that I was not impressed. It doesn’t chop up frozen fruit and ice well at all. I could blend it for 20 minutes and still have huge chucks of stuff in my smoothie. Works better with room temperature items but I don’t recommend this product.
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I recently got this for my birthday and I swear I have used it every day since to make an endless stream of smoothies. Sometimes it leaves a chunk of frozen fruit unblended but otherwise it is perfect, and the price isn't too bad either. I would 100% recommend this blender because you don't REALLY need the fancier more expensive nutribullet version when the regular magic bullet does the same thing. And I feel like it's easier to be healthy now, as an added bonus!!
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
I got this for Christmas and I have used it every day since! This makes it quick and easy to make a smoothie or milkshake or any other things like that. I can't wait to try out different recipes for this blender!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great cheap blender solution for young city folk. I bought one recently and it's an easy quick no mess solution to smoothies - it also comes with a small recipe book that has a couple interesting go to options.
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
I LOVE this! I got this for Christmas and I'm throwing away my big bulky blender. This is so perfect and blends great! Plus it's a easy cleanup!
narjis r.
I love this magicbullet works amazing grinds very fine and such a portable machine easy to use and takes less space in your kitchen very affordable for price.