The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by TALBI N.The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by TALBI N.The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by TALBI N.

BY THE MACALLAN #99 in Whiskey

The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt is exclusively matured in selected Sherry oak casks from Jerez, Spain. It is characterised by its rich colour, aroma and flavour with hints of dried fruits, spice and chocolate orange. see more...

Meaghan B.
My very favorite drink! I love my drinks served neat or with stones to make it extra chilled. Especially great when it’s fall or winter and cold out! This makes the perfect gift also! Great plain or made into cocktail for a really luxurious experience.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Not a whiskey drinker but this one had a nice Smokey sweet taste that went down good, I’m just not a whiskey person. Pricey, but again I’m not able to appreciate whiskey. It was nice to sip on and that was about it
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This whiskey is significantly more expensive than most whiskey options, and also contains a flavor profile that many would not truly appreciate. Great experience but not a great option for your every day.
Rachel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
It’s a Christmas tradition to splurge on a bottle for the holidays at home. Start this tradition and you won’t be disappointed. Even better if you can enjoy it in front of the fireplace.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
OMG bumped into this little guy at our favorite Chinese restaurant. After a couple of trips the owner gave us a glass of whiskey and we have been in love ever since. I have to go down to a specialty liquor store in my neighborhood to buy it. I’m a jack Daniels kind of girl and after sipping a higher quality whiskey I can honestly say there is a difference. This whiskey is smoother, bolder, warmer than all the other ones that I have tried. Major sipper drink!
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Amazing scotch! I had this at a scotch tasting since I can't afford a whole bottle. It is every bit as good as you'd expect. On the nose, it is fruity and fresh despite it's age. The sherry note is well balanced with hints of caramel. On the palate it is nutty with notes of figs and apricot and without cloying sweetness. The finish is spicy with a mild oak note and not very peaty. Definitely worth a try if you're a whiskey enthusiast!
Jessica J.
chicago , IL
A few weeks back I had the  pleasure of attending a local event called taste the macallan hosted by macallan. I tasted this sherry and I loved it. I never thought I'd be a sherry drinker, but I am sold.I purchased a bottle at the event and I bring it out when I want to provide my guests with a nice glass of sherry. It's not easy to come by in liquor stores but larger chains like binny's will order it for you.
Emily Z.
Homewood, AL
The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt is a delicious drink. I tried it at a restaurant as my "dessert" for the first time recently. While the drink is good, it is disappointing that the price point is so high; however, if your wallet can afford this then I definitely recommend trying it.
Rachel H.
Maplewood, MN
Ok so know ahead of time this is a splurge, but so worth it. I keep this for hard days and celebrations. This is hands down damn good. You can't even compare it to your everyday whiskey. If you like to indulge and give your self a pat on the back those of for you.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt , expensive but it's one of best in my opinion, my friend give me this price gift for my birthday, and yes I love it, of course I really recommend if you like fruit and spice you have to taste this one