BY THE MACALLAN

The second release in a new annual limited released from the esteemed distillery, The Macallan Edition No. 2 is a collaboration between the Macallan Master Whisky Maker, Bob Dalgarno, and twice-named best restaurant in the world, El Celler de Can Roca. Macallan's Master Whisky Maker, Bob Dalgarno, and the Roca Brothers, Joseph, Joan and Jordi Roca, each selected a cask that was used to create this blend. Bob Dalgarno picked the Tevasa cask, which imparts dried fruit and sherry notes. Joseph Roca, the sommelier, selected Jose Miguel martin casks with spicy ginger notes. Joan Roca, head chef, picked the rich green wood and toffee flavors of the Diego Martin casks. And pastry chef Jordi Roca went with the light vanilla and citrus notes of the Vasyma American Oak casks. By bringing together the art of whisky making with the creative culinary genius of the Roca brothers, this single malt surpasses convention and invigorates the senses. The result is a warm and spicy character that brings to the fore notes of apple, oranges, toffee, dried fruits and vanilla. A complex, yet approachable collectible whisky for the discerning whisky drinker. see more...

Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Trudi T.
White Sulphur Springs
Just what you need for a night at the campfire. Exactly what the doctor ordered. Affordable (well quality meets price actually..) Beautiful bottle! Will definitely buy it again.
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
This is a golden liquid with an aroma of ginger, toffee, apples, vanilla, fruit and wood. Tastes of black pepper, spice, cloves, chocolate, nuts, brown sugar and Brandy snaps. Mellow taste best when on the rocks. Typically costs $140/bottle.
Belen R.
Honestly, haven't tried this yet nor am i a drinker (health reasons). My husband LOVES this brand. He's tried other Macallans and have enjoyed them all. I can't fail when i bring this home on a Friday nights!
Kayla A.
Somerset , MA
I mean, I'm a huge whiskey drinker so I honestly am no picky. But this one I specifically bought to go camping on an island in Maine and it lasted me the whole weekend, and that was one of the best buzzes I've experienced. Beautiful bottle and packaging is always an aesthetic plus.
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
I love whiskey. Mclallan does the job and it goes down smooth. It is nice by itself, or if you want to mix something in it but you don't need to. When I used to bartend, customers requested this a lot. It has a nice aftertaste, and you can find it in a liquor store.
Ashlee K.
Plano, TX
We received this as a gift from a friend as a housewarming present. This is one of those whiskey's that you don't need ANYTHING in. It would literally take away from the drink. It's so smooth! It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it! 8/10 would recommend.
Stephanie S.
Staten island , NY
This type of Macallan was pretty good. Not as smooth as the 21 year which is epic. I've bought at a liquor store near my house. For the quality it is affordable and I would recommend it if you're not willing to splurge on the better bottles
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This single malt by macallen is really good! It definitely is a different type of whiskey. People love this one a lot. It tastes different and brings a different dynamic to your drinks. I would recommend giving this a try!
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I got to admit I love this drink. I can drink it alone or with any other kinds of drinks. It's strong and smooth, I use it for family occasions or parties. Just to have a little bit of fun, I really recommend.