The Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by Kaanan F.

BY THE MACALLAN

The Macallan is one of the world most awarded and admired Single Malts. see more...

Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great tequila, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many tequilas and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you lime and salt, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Meaghan B.
My very favorite drink! I love my drinks served neat or with stones to make it extra chilled. Especially great when it’s fall or winter and cold out! This makes the perfect gift also! Great plain or made into cocktail for a really luxurious experience.
Shshank K.
Chicago
I have tried several Macallan aged wishkeys but this is by far my favorite. Since wishkeys are an acquired taste it may take a little longer to get used to the strong aroma initially but keep up the good work and it will surely click that this may be a good value.

I don’t recommend drinking as I myself am only a social drinker, but like to stock this for special occasions and stuff.

Great wishkey worthy only of a great company.. so be wise.
Kizzy A.
Washington, DC
There is so much to be said about this 21 year old single malt. It meet and surpassed my expectations I am a first time customer to the 21 yro but not to the brand. I have purchased other bottles of Macallan and would love be to do a tasting if ever afforded the opportunity.
Cynthia B.
Tempe
Omg!! This single malf is so amazing. It is very smooth and goes down so well. It has a new version light amber color to it, with a smell of a intense yet rice hint of vanilla and passion fruit. As you taste it, you'll feel a nice spicy yet soft with a hint of oranges. s you finish it you can feel the lingering of smoke wood from its casks.
Senan D.
Oh my god! If you want to treat yourself this is it! It is an amazing whiskey that needs only ice. Yes, this is not cheap, but it's so something you need to try in your life.
Raymond D.
Lawrence
value  has  many benefits  to the pocket... the smoothness ,compares  and  give it a run against  the best of the lot..iam on and off... if  the  nh state  liquior store   offers  good value...I take opportunity to indulge.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Hands down the absolute best whiskey. It is the perfect sipping whiskey. Whenever friends are over, they are instantly turned on to it after trying a sip. The price reflects the quality. Although some may say it is pricey, I believe it is worth every penny.
Melinda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this bottle for my husband who is a big whiskey drinker and it was a good price. The bottle comes in a lovely box and it makes a nice gift. First time purchasing and will buy again. I recommend this whiskey because my husband thinks it is great.
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
Okay so this is very pleasant single malt whisky. It is light and airy, vibrant and youthful (in a good way), and with an array of flowers and fruits that scream “Springtime!” while never becoming cloying, bitter, or overbearing. Very good.