The Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by Kaanan F.

BY THE MACALLAN #77 in Whiskey

The Macallan is one of the world most awarded and admired Single Malts. see more...

Lovely P.
Fort Lauderdale
There aren’t enough stars to rate The Macallan what an experience ! As it was my first time having  scotch I had no idea what to expect but wow this really  was a delightful surprise it was so smooth  and rich I knew it was an extraordinary experience I never thought any alcoholic beverage could be so good  what a treat and you must have it neat anything else would just diminish its flavor if you have never tried this you must definitely do so you will be glad you did !
Sophia K.
Minnetonka, MN
Darling whether it was a rough day or you’re closing a deal on the fairway. McCallan 21 is the best, smoothest whiskey to satisfy your need for a drink, and leave a pleasant aftertaste; no tartness here my dear. So put on your best pair of stilettos, turn up your voice to Karen Walker and show them all what a classy lady you’re.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great tequila, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many tequilas and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you lime and salt, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Meaghan B.
My very favorite drink! I love my drinks served neat or with stones to make it extra chilled. Especially great when it’s fall or winter and cold out! This makes the perfect gift also! Great plain or made into cocktail for a really luxurious experience.
Cynthia B.
Tempe
Omg!! This single malf is so amazing. It is very smooth and goes down so well. It has a new version light amber color to it, with a smell of a intense yet rice hint of vanilla and passion fruit. As you taste it, you'll feel a nice spicy yet soft with a hint of oranges. s you finish it you can feel the lingering of smoke wood from its casks.
Erik H.
Davenport, IA
If you're in the mood for a splurge-buy, there isn't many better. Yes, pricier than the average single malt aged scotch BUT very smooth and refreshing. No ice needed, no filler necessary. Just a neat two fingers pour, kick back, and relax.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
My dads favorite. Not one of mine. A little rough but a crowd pleaser with an older crowd. I definitely would not do a shot of this. My dad drinks it on the rocks and savors the flavor. Not for me-but nothing wrong with the liquor.
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
One summer night sitting in the back of my boyfriends familys house I was blessed with a tasting of three different macallans. A 12 year, 16, year and a 21 year. It was amazing each one better then the next smooth and smokey, no higher bitterness or burning in the back. Now I would never be able to purchase this bottle but if the opportunity is presented. TAKE IT
Heath W.
Sigh. So smooth. So delicious. So perfect. This is my all time favorite scotch since I spent $50 on a glass at an ice rink in Minneapolis...then again in a Las Vegas casino. Don't worry, I wised up and bought a bottle. It isn't cheap but it's so worth the price. Best. Scotch. Ever.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have a collection of Macallan whiskey! The 12, 18, 21, and 25. The last has not been opened yet. You can certainly tell by going up in age the body of the whiskey. The 21 is by far our favorite sipping drink. I drink it neat. For anyone that has a love for whiskey; you can't go wrong with Macallan!