The Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by Kaanan M.

BY THE MACALLAN #77 in Whiskey

The Macallan is one of the world most awarded and admired Single Malts. see more...

Cynthia B.
Tempe
Omg!! This single malf is so amazing. It is very smooth and goes down so well. It has a new version light amber color to it, with a smell of a intense yet rice hint of vanilla and passion fruit. As you taste it, you'll feel a nice spicy yet soft with a hint of oranges. s you finish it you can feel the lingering of smoke wood from its casks.
Erik H.
Davenport, IA
If you're in the mood for a splurge-buy, there isn't many better. Yes, pricier than the average single malt aged scotch BUT very smooth and refreshing. No ice needed, no filler necessary. Just a neat two fingers pour, kick back, and relax.
Heath W.
Sigh. So smooth. So delicious. So perfect. This is my all time favorite scotch since I spent $50 on a glass at an ice rink in Minneapolis...then again in a Las Vegas casino. Don't worry, I wised up and bought a bottle. It isn't cheap but it's so worth the price. Best. Scotch. Ever.
Kaanan M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have a collection of Macallan whiskey! The 12, 18, 21, and 25. The last has not been opened yet. You can certainly tell by going up in age the body of the whiskey. The 21 is by far our favorite sipping drink. I drink it neat. For anyone that has a love for whiskey; you can't go wrong with Macallan!
Katie B.
Winder
Seriously, the BEST Scotch in the whole wide world.  It will fill you with so much joy feeling it slip down your throat.  It's pricey, for sure, but WORTH IT.  I will seriously save up to get this stuff.  It has this incredible taste you can't find anywhere else.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
My dads favorite. Not one of mine. A little rough but a crowd pleaser with an older crowd. I definitely would not do a shot of this. My dad drinks it on the rocks and savors the flavor. Not for me-but nothing wrong with the liquor.
Katherine C.
Def cream of the crop high end scotch. Save for special occasions or celebrations. Worth it to round out a good collection with a bottle of the good stuff. A little goes a long way so there is value to the bottle!
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
One summer night sitting in the back of my boyfriends familys house I was blessed with a tasting of three different macallans. A 12 year, 16, year and a 21 year. It was amazing each one better then the next smooth and smokey, no higher bitterness or burning in the back. Now I would never be able to purchase this bottle but if the opportunity is presented. TAKE IT
Shayna W.
Holy grail. Again not a whiskey snob or connoisseur by any means but a bartender made me a manhattan with this whiskey and the depth of flavor was phenomenal. I got that woodsy kick at the front end when I first sipped that I always associate with whiskey then after I swallowed the flavor got deeper almost sweeter and smokier at the same time. I fell in love let me tell you!
Robert T.
Vacaville
Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt is an investment in the history of a true pice of whiskey making art. Weather you purchase to enjoy now or add to your collection for a very special occasion. Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt is by far the jewel of your Collection. I enjoy a spot with family and good friends.