The Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by Kaanan M.

BY THE MACALLAN #67 in Whiskey

The Macallan is one of the world most awarded and admired Single Malts. see more...

Shayna W.
Shayna W.
Holy grail. Again not a whiskey snob or connoisseur by any means but a bartender made me a manhattan with this whiskey and the depth of flavor was phenomenal. I got that woodsy kick at the front end when I first sipped that I always associate with whiskey then after I swallowed the flavor got deeper almost sweeter and smokier at the same time. I fell in love let me tell you!
Robert T.
Robert T.
Vacaville
Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt is an investment in the history of a true pice of whiskey making art. Weather you purchase to enjoy now or add to your collection for a very special occasion. Macallan 21 Year Old Single Malt is by far the jewel of your Collection. I enjoy a spot with family and good friends.
Kaanan M.
Kaanan M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have a collection of Macallan whiskey! The 12, 18, 21, and 25. The last has not been opened yet. You can certainly tell by going up in age the body of the whiskey. The 21 is by far our favorite sipping drink. I drink it neat. For anyone that has a love for whiskey; you can't go wrong with Macallan!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Winder
Seriously, the BEST Scotch in the whole wide world.  It will fill you with so much joy feeling it slip down your throat.  It's pricey, for sure, but WORTH IT.  I will seriously save up to get this stuff.  It has this incredible taste you can't find anywhere else.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Honea Path
 Is always a party favorite with my friends. We will drink this with coke and it is delicious. It is a little more expensive but it is the best wishes you can buy. I pick some up on Friday Evening at Charlie's and the party is ready to go. I would tell all my friends to. It Jack Daniels.
Heath W.
Heath W.
Sigh. So smooth. So delicious. So perfect. This is my all time favorite scotch since I spent $50 on a glass at an ice rink in Minneapolis...then again in a Las Vegas casino. Don't worry, I wised up and bought a bottle. It isn't cheap but it's so worth the price. Best. Scotch. Ever.
Sophie Z.
Sophie Z.
Minnetonka, MN
I was skeptical about drinking scotch, until my wise mentor said that the older the scotch the smoother it is. McCallan is hands down my go to drink of choice. Still working hard to get to the 40. For now the 21 is my go to choice.
Melynda W.
Melynda W.
Mcchord Afb, WA
This is a great gift Scotch! Well known and consistent in taste delivery I always know this will be well received. I don't always find it easily but usually if I ask they can order it. Definitely have to go to a package store for it.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Palatine
My dads favorite. Not one of mine. A little rough but a crowd pleaser with an older crowd. I definitely would not do a shot of this. My dad drinks it on the rocks and savors the flavor. Not for me-but nothing wrong with the liquor.
✨✨✨Debra G.
✨✨✨Debra G.
San Diego , CA
My boyfriend always has this in his bar. He orders it online from some company that delivers all of his alcohol. It's very pricey and I have never had anything quite like it' very smooth and tasty. I was very satisfied with it'