BY THE LUXURY COLLECTION

Amanda B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This is a very luxurious hotel. Nice large rooms. Very soft bed. You pay a lot for it though and stay away from room service.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Beautiful and spacious rooms with awesome amenities. The customer service is wonderful and the spa is to die for
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really love this hotel and resort because it makes you feel as if you were at home and it's so comfortable✊🏻
Cyndy C.
I have stayed at the SLS in Los angeles and SLS in Las Vegas we loved the style amd ambiance of the hotel!
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
This works awesome for our family and I would definitely recommend it to family members and friends
Kat L.
Pensacola, FL
I have stayed in several Luxury Collection properties and I have been impressed with all of them!
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Thsee resorts are very luxurious and completely worth every penny in your not so deep pockets.
Laritza  M.
This place .... Woah . It leaves me speechless !!! If I ever win the lotto I will come here
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Wonderful and superb stay! We love the brand because they are consistent in quality.
Joshua C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've always heard great things about this site. I have heard bed sheets are great.
Gracie G.
Where are the these located? What is the price range?
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
What products are these?
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
Anyone ever been to the Royal Hawaiian? How was the stay and cost?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want so bad! Is it worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the Luxury collection located?