BY THE LUXURY COLLECTION

Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Beautiful and amazing hotels. You feel like royalty when you stay in them. My husband and I stayed in the US Grant in San Diego for two nights. The room was fabulous, elegant, service was phenomenal, and we really did feel like royalty.
Jillian T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed in a Luxury resort in Belgium. It was my first time in Belgium and also at one of these hotels. The staff and service were beyond impeccable. They really made you feel special. I would recommend these hotels and resorts to anyone.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
Starwood is an incredible company with incredible rewards! I have stayed at many luxury collection hotels and they have all been wonderful! My favorite is the Danielle in Venice. Lovely people, lovely hotel, beautiful city!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Amazing. I love that I can have these in my home!.comfort class, and luxery at my fingertips! Love love love
Melody C.
Cypress, TX
I can't wait to try out this hotel. I have stayed at other Starwoods. Thanks for all of the reviews! I'm going to be booking for this summer.
Garlen D.
Dorchester, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Amazing collection I bought some for my dad and he loved it. I would be getting him some more of there collection since he enjoyed it some much
Annie W.
I haven't stayed at one of these hotels, but I did visit the spa on a girls retreat. Totally amazing! One of the best spas I've been to ever.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I actually have had a few set of bed sheets from this company that I purchased at Marshall's. I love them and they feel so comfy.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love that I can have these in my home!.comfort class, and luxury. Definitely a great brand to keep top of mind when traveling!
Amanda B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This is a very luxurious hotel. Nice large rooms. Very soft bed. You pay a lot for it though and stay away from room service.
Gracie G.
Where are the these located? What is the price range?
Adele D.
Toronto , WY
What products are these?
Michelle S.
Anyone ever been to the Royal Hawaiian? How was the stay and cost?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want so bad! Is it worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the Luxury collection located?