BY THE LUXURY COLLECTION

Jessica S.
Helena, AL
We stayed in the Sheraton in NOLA and I'm so addicted to the expensive and luxury in life as a traveler now! This hotel with room service and the best of the best of everything including, impeccably great culinary, not to mention a beautiful lobby with a lot of night life and vallet parking. The elevators were fast and the hotel room had an incredible view of the city and the pool on the roof.
Steffie B.
We've thoroughly enjoyed our stays at the Laguna in Nusa Dua, Bali. The resort was beautiful and relaxing; with multiple pools, cabanas, and a private beach. The hotel and decor thoughtfully incorporated Balinese style, which is a taste of culture we always appreciate. The service was absolutely top notch. Can't wait to stay again.
Grace T.
Stayed at the Laguna in Bali and overall our experience was good. The hotel is huge, so there were a lot of people at the resort. But there are a number of pools so you can find privacy if you wanted to. The look is a little dated though.
Elaine E.
Pasadena , CA
The luxury collection is part of SPG and the cons are sometimes they do not offer as much as a standard Sheraton or Westin such as free breakfast or lounge even when you are platinum. Sometimes the gyms are not as nice. I would recommend the Autograph collection by Marriott over the Luxury collection.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
I stayed at The Ivy in Minneapolis and it is one of the best hotel stays I've ever had. The room felt like being at home. Very well appointed rooms, luxurious toiletries and not to mention the very cool speakeasy-inspired lounge at the bottom of the hotel. I would stay here over and over again.
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Hotel Danielli and the Gritti Palace in Venice are two of THE best hotels I have every stayed at.
The rooftop restaurant at the Hotel Daniella holds one of my favorite memories, watching the vaparettos on the canal while my children slurped gelato with big goofy grins and my husband and I sipped prosecco - all during a heatwave that was causing most tourists to be miserable.
White gloved splendor in a hotel.
Danielle I.
Starwoods is by far the superior hotel chain. I love a Westin or a W, even a Sheraton, but if you have an opportunity to splurge these hotels really are Luxury. I've worked with the SLS in Los Angeles and they are incredible friendly and helpful, the art work can be strange but the hotel is stunning. I've had the pleasure of staying at The Liberty in Boston, it is an unmatchable experience.
Shannon K.
I love Luxury Collection Hotels! We try to stay in Starwood properties where possible (gotta rack up points on that SPG Amex!), and Luxury Collection properties are some of our go-tos for great service, and unique spaces. Definitely a great brand to keep top of mind when traveling!
Tiffany B.
This is one of few real reviews on here. Sunset Key Cottages in Key West is one of the best accommodations in the Keys! The cottages are fully equipped to be a home away from home. Beautifully appointed and spacious they really are a luxurious get away choice.
Colleen M.
The Citizen Hotel in Sacramento, CA is a Luxury Collection hotel. This boutique hotel is beautiful. It has excellent views, comfortable rooms and beautiful decor. The meeting areas are unique as well. Excellent location for downtown attractions.
Gracie G.
Where are the these located? What is the price range?
Adele D.
Toronto , WY
What products are these?
Michelle S.
Anyone ever been to the Royal Hawaiian? How was the stay and cost?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want so bad! Is it worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the Luxury collection located?