BY THE LUXURY COLLECTION

Colleen M.
The Citizen Hotel in Sacramento, CA is a Luxury Collection hotel. This boutique hotel is beautiful. It has excellent views, comfortable rooms and beautiful decor. The meeting areas are unique as well. Excellent location for downtown attractions.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
We stayed in the Sheraton in NOLA and I'm so addicted to the expensive and luxury in life as a traveler now! This hotel with room service and the best of the best of everything including, impeccably great culinary, not to mention a beautiful lobby with a lot of night life and vallet parking. The elevators were fast and the hotel room had an incredible view of the city and the pool on the roof.
Steffie B.
We've thoroughly enjoyed our stays at the Laguna in Nusa Dua, Bali. The resort was beautiful and relaxing; with multiple pools, cabanas, and a private beach. The hotel and decor thoughtfully incorporated Balinese style, which is a taste of culture we always appreciate. The service was absolutely top notch. Can't wait to stay again.
Elaine E.
Pasadena , CA
The luxury collection is part of SPG and the cons are sometimes they do not offer as much as a standard Sheraton or Westin such as free breakfast or lounge even when you are platinum. Sometimes the gyms are not as nice. I would recommend the Autograph collection by Marriott over the Luxury collection.
Danielle I.
Starwoods is by far the superior hotel chain. I love a Westin or a W, even a Sheraton, but if you have an opportunity to splurge these hotels really are Luxury. I've worked with the SLS in Los Angeles and they are incredible friendly and helpful, the art work can be strange but the hotel is stunning. I've had the pleasure of staying at The Liberty in Boston, it is an unmatchable experience.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
Starwood is an incredible company with incredible rewards! I have stayed at many luxury collection hotels and they have all been wonderful! My favorite is the Danielle in Venice. Lovely people, lovely hotel, beautiful city!
Shannon K.
I love Luxury Collection Hotels! We try to stay in Starwood properties where possible (gotta rack up points on that SPG Amex!), and Luxury Collection properties are some of our go-tos for great service, and unique spaces. Definitely a great brand to keep top of mind when traveling!
Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
Beautiful and amazing hotels. You feel like royalty when you stay in them. My husband and I stayed in the US Grant in San Diego for two nights. The room was fabulous, elegant, service was phenomenal, and we really did feel like royalty.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Amazing. I love that I can have these in my home!.comfort class, and luxery at my fingertips! Love love love
Melody C.
Cypress, TX
I can't wait to try out this hotel. I have stayed at other Starwoods. Thanks for all of the reviews! I'm going to be booking for this summer.
Gracie G.
Where are the these located? What is the price range?
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
What products are these?
Michelle S.
Anyone ever been to the Royal Hawaiian? How was the stay and cost?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Globetrotter Expert
I want so bad! Is it worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Where is the Luxury collection located?