The Lucky One

by Nicholas Sparks

Zac Efron stars with Taylor Schilling and Blythe Danner in the romantic drama "The Lucky One," directed by Academy Award®-nominated writer/director Scott Hicks ("Shine"), based on Nicholas Sparks' bestseller The Lucky One. U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault (Efron) returns from his third tour of duty in Iraq, with the one thing he credits with keeping him alive-a photograph he found of a woman he doesn't even know. Discovering her name is Beth (Schilling) and where she lives, he shows up at her door, and ends up taking a job at her family-run local kennel. Despite her initial mistrust and the complications in her life, a romance develops between them, giving Logan hope that Beth could be much more than his good luck charm.

How cheesy is this film?
The Lucky One Amazing book definitely love this book and glad it's a part of my collection I can read this book over and over I would recommend this book to all my friends and family
Book or Movie witch one is better do u thinks
Start your review of The Lucky One!
Product Highlights
“Zac Efron stars with Taylor Schilling and Blythe Danner in the romantic drama "The Lucky One," directed by Academy Award®-nominated writer/director Scott Hicks ("Shine"), based on Nicholas Sparks' bestseller The Lucky One.” in 22 reviews
“Zac Efron <3 it was a good movie, just like every single one of Nicholas Sparks books!!!” in 5 reviews
“I love all Nicholas Sparks books and films, this is a great movie, Zac Efron was a plus and as always it brought some tears to my eyes but I can not wait to watch it again.” in 5 reviews
I LOVE this movie! I've watched it too many times to count! The book is also one of my favorites. I'm happy I read the book after watching the movie so I wasn't all angry by the differences in the movie (I did the reverse for The Best of Me and it ruined the movie lol)
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a really, really, really good movie. Zac Efron plays a marine who searches for a lady from another soldiers picture that he thinks is a good luck charm and got him through the war. He finds her and they fall in love and she has a crappy ex husband interfering. Great movie and great love story.     The Lucky One
Spring Lake, MI
This is by far one of my favorite Nicholas sparks books. It is such a romantic book but with an exciting twist to it that you didn’t see coming. Would highly recommend it.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can never finish his books. They give me creepy vibes... Gives me a nauseating feeling. It is not even interesting. I don't see the big obsession with his books.
Homestead, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Lucky One uploaded by Beli V.
I love this movie it has such a great storyline it has everything it’s good for movie night I read this book like three times It has Zac Efron And, he’s gorgeous It’s definitely a good read or a good movie to watchThe Lucky One
Nicholas Sparks out done himself yet again. I could never tire of reading his books or watching them come to life on the screen. Casting Zac Efron as the main character was most definitely a good move. Great actors, great story line, and overall just a great book / movie.
Romeoville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay, I really liked this movie but not the cast. They just didn’t seem like the right fit (they look completely off in age and just on screen connection). The movie plot is good though. I never got the chance to read the book, but most Nicholas Sparks movies adapted from the book turn out good.
Stephenville, TX
I am a huge sucker for sappy romantic dramas, and that is no different when it comes to Nicholas Sparks movies. I own all of his movies, and this one was one of my favorites! I loved the story line and loved that actors, was a well put together movie. I recommend watching it if you have not yet.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Like every other Nicholas Sparks movies, I bawled. I laughed. I smiled and cried again. The movie has your emotions all over the place. Zac Efron needs more movies like these for sure. Definitely recommend!
Turlock, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Turlock, CA