BY NONE

The Lowdown see more...

Sharyn F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am the hugest RHCP song. They are a real down to earth band. Their experience with drugs, alcohol, life on the road, sobriety and many losses really speaks to me through their music. I am proud of all of them!
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great album! Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome! I started listening to them when I was a teen & they were already pretty big back then and still are.
Elizabeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Transients generations. My father was a huge fan and as am I. Every album has several hits, which isn't super common of bands any more.
Amber S.
felicity, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this band they are amazing blend of voices and instruments use I would recommend they do make u feel so into it by their words
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome I cant thing of any song they do that I don't like ....2 thumps up....................
yvonne l.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've always loved the red hot chili peppers ever since I was a young teenager, they are an awesome and always will be.
Renee S.
New Boston, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this band they have awesome music. Love listening to them sing and play anyone would be a fool not to like them.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you don't love the red hot chili peppers than you don't like music. Great album go buy it!!!
Rainy S.
Anything to do with the red hot chili peppers is just pure gold and awesomeness for sure man.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The lowdown is a good thing to pass as a gift to your love ones.........................
Rainy S.
Anyone else think he's will ferrels twin?
Sharyn F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
anyone read Anthony Kiedis's book? I highly recommend it!