BY NONE

The Lowdown see more...

Sharyn F.
I am the hugest RHCP song. They are a real down to earth band. Their experience with drugs, alcohol, life on the road, sobriety and many losses really speaks to me through their music. I am proud of all of them!
Rainy S.
Anything to do with the red hot chili peppers is just pure gold and awesomeness for sure man.
Amber S.
felicity, OH
Love this band they are amazing blend of voices and instruments use I would recommend they do make u feel so into it by their words
Renee S.
New Boston, IL
Love this band they have awesome music. Love listening to them sing and play anyone would be a fool not to like them.
yvonne l.
Bronx, NY
I've always loved the red hot chili peppers ever since I was a young teenager, they are an awesome and always will be.
Marni R.
Great album, Red Hot Chili Pepper are so good. They have a great sound.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are awesome I cant thing of any song they do that I don't like ....2 thumps up....................
Ravinder K.
I absolutely love this brand would recommend to everyone really great
Elizabeth C.
Transients generations. My father was a huge fan and as am I. Every album has several hits, which isn't super common of bands any more.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
The lowdown is a good thing to pass as a gift to your love ones.........................
Rainy S.
Anyone else think he's will ferrels twin?
Sharyn F.
anyone read Anthony Kiedis's book? I highly recommend it!