The Love Dare uploaded by Amelia M.The Love Dare uploaded by Yari R.

BY NONE

Ro T.
I highly recommend this book if you're looking to work on your relationship with your spouse or significant other. It gives you to do's that you can do for your partner (without expecting anything in return) out of the kindness of gratitude and along the way in hopes that your partner will start to respond to your gestures. You do this with a loving heart and without telling the other person. The Love Dare book is based off the movie Fireproof which I highly recommend. 😙
Amelia M.
Mcallen, TX
I have completed only 7 days from this love challenge, and have seen so much improvement in my relationship so it's been very effective our bonds and communication has grow stronger , I completely recommend! I got mine at a thrift store for only 7 dollars one for me and one for my significant other , so with that said I do not know the price of it : regardless of the price it's definitely worth it .
Yari R.
New haven , CT
This book is a follow up to the Fireproof movie. It is a great way to remind oneself of the many reasons why it is important to nurture marriage. I loved the movie but loved the 40 day love dare even more.