The Little Rascals Save the Day

by Alex Zamm

Join the fun with Spanky, Alfalfa, Darla, Buckwheat, Petey the dog and the whole gang as they are up to their usual mischief! The Rascals try anything to raise the money needed to save their grandma’s (Doris Roberts) bakery. The only trouble is ­ they can’t seem to do anything right! From botched pet washes to terrible taxi service they just can’t raise a penny. Their only hope is to win prize money from the local talent show – but have you ever heard Alfalfa sing?

Was this a sequel to the Little Rascals?
What is your favorite part of the movie?
Who's your favorite Rascal? I adored Alfalfa, but my favorite was always Spanky. RIP
Start your review of The Little Rascals Save the Day!
How would you rate this product?
I definitely think the original cast should have been in this movie. It's still adorable and fun but nowhere near the first!
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is my childhood! I do not know how many times I have seen it, but it is a lot of times.
Ottawa, ON
Loved it as a kid but I can't convince my own kids to watch it. Darla's still my favorite!
saint antoine nord
Love the little rascals movies and bought a couple movies for my son who likes them too:)
Union City, NJ
This movie is a true classic that anyone can enjoy at any age its is so funny and adorable.
Woodstock , Nb
Love this movie! great for the whole family , cute and funny . one of my all time favs