The Little Rascals Save the Day

by Alex Zamm

Join the fun with Spanky, Alfalfa, Darla, Buckwheat, Petey the dog and the whole gang as they are up to their usual mischief! The Rascals try anything to raise the money needed to save their grandma’s (Doris Roberts) bakery. The only trouble is ­ they can’t seem to do anything right! From botched pet washes to terrible taxi service they just can’t raise a penny. Their only hope is to win prize money from the local talent show – but have you ever heard Alfalfa sing?

Was this a sequel to the Little Rascals?
What is your favorite part of the movie?
Who's your favorite Rascal? I adored Alfalfa, but my favorite was always Spanky. RIP
Start your review of The Little Rascals Save the Day!
How would you rate this product?
Churchville, PA
This is such a cute movie for all ages! It's one of those movies I can watch over and over again, and would always recommend no matter how old you are. Alfalfa is one of the cutest characters, and for little kids, I thought that the acting is pretty great.
Springfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Buena película familiar de alfalfa y sus amigos. los actores son muy buenos. mis niños gozan de esta película , el sonido justo con la trama de la película. la recomiendo .
Don't think they sould have made second part to the regional one. Love the first one don't like that ofcourse it's different children but it's just that I love the originals. They were so hilarious and cute. It also never gets old to watch even though it is an old movie it's one that won't ever be forgotten.
Tualatin, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a fun movie,cute movie. My favorite is the original but this is a close 2nd. Big kids and little kids will all enjoy. Those who haven't seen it should give it a whirl.
Thomaston, GA
I love this movie. It was my neice's favorite movie before she was killed. We would watch this movie over and over. These are the kinds of movies children should be watching. Its a great family movie. Its very funny too.
Durham, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved watching these movies with my grandfather as a child. Unfortunately, I now see the racist undertones I missed as a naive child. It's still fun and cute for kids aside from this major issue.
leesville, LA
Such a classic movie as a kid. its one of those films my mom would put on when were sick in bed and we'd all cuddle up eating soup. its goofy and childish
Norcross, GA
I enjoy the original way more but I don't exactly hate this one. Any time I think of the Little Rascals I think back to my childhood. :)
Beale Afb, CA
The Little Rascals is such a good old time movie. This will always be a classic my mom showed me this movie and I will show my daughter.
Depew, NY
This movie is amazing. I watched it as a child and I still enjoy watching it when it is on ABC family- they play it every now and then!