BY DISNEY

With unforgettable characters, thrilling adventures, soaring Academy Award(R)-winning music (1989: Best Music, Original Score, and Best Music, Original Song, "Under The Sea"), "The Little Mermaid" is one of the most celebrated animated films of all time. Now spectacularly transformed for the first time on Blu-ray with digitally restored picture and brilliant high-definition sound! Venture under the sea where Ariel, a free-spirited mermaid princess, longs to be part of the human world. After bravely striking a bargain with Ursula, a sneaky sea witch, Ariel embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. With Flounder and Sebastian at her side, Ariel will need all of her courage and determination to make things right in both her worlds. All-New Music Video, Disney Animation, Disney Intermission, Deleted Character, "The Real Little Mermaid: Live Action Reference Model", "Part of Her World: Jodi Benson's Voyage To New Fantasyland", "Howard's Lecture", Classic DVD Bonus Features. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

• Who else had a major crush on Prince Eric? LOL11 Answers
  • What's your favorite Little Mermaid song? 32 Answers
  • Who else would fantasize about being a mermaid? 16 Answers
Cristina R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
my favorite disney movie!!!!! well from the princesses. i also love two more but Ariel is my girl! i always wanted to be a mermaid back when i was younger and i honestly still believe that mermaids do exist. due to the fact that the ocean has not been explored 100%. Again my opinion. lol . i still sing along to this movie. my favorite is part of your world. and i had a very bad crush with Eric. i wanted to be her so bad and i would've had a seahorse as a best friend or a pet if i were a mermaid. i loved the store, the colors, and the music. i love it and will forever watch this over and over again.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
One of my fav Disney movies! The songs, all the scenes, and characters are perfect!! My favorite part was when she finally got the legs she wanted but she didn’t have her voice, so she has to find a way to win over her Prince Charming with no voice. It’s a classic!
Victoria C.
glen burnie, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this movie all the time. I wish they still made movies like this. My daughter loves mermaid stuff and this was one of her first fav disney movies that i used to watch as a kid. Its kid friendly for any age..
Grant K.
This is one of my favorite movies of all time and this Blu Ray release is amazing! It looks amazing in HD and comes with lots of interesting bonus features. I definitely recommend it for anyone who loves the movie
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My all time favorite Disney movie...as a singer, her songs are my favorite to sing! I adore the little mermaid and collect everything with her on it, just like she collects everything from the human world!
Brandi s.
bernalillo
I’ve loved This movie since I was a little girl and well here I am as an adult still watching it with and without my kids I love all the songs know all the words I def recommend watching this if you haven’t already 😂Arial is def one of my fav princesses ❤️
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I would have given this movie less stars than two but there are some good moments. The chef chasing the crab all over is hysterical but on a whole the mermaid ignores her parent, breaks rules, makes a deal with a deadly stranger, runaway and basically still gets her happy ever after. Just a bad plot to show small kids. It says hey break rules and ignore why parents say it’s ok it will turn out ok in the end. Ugh
Cassie M.
Oxnard
DONT GET ME STARTED!!! The little mermaid is my all time favorite movie there isn’t a single part i dont love. I love the music the Princess Ariel herself! And just the whole story❤️❤️
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
I LOVE this movie!! It’s one of my favorite movies from my childhood that I still enjoy watching today. It’s such a colorful, imaginative, and family friendly movie. I don’t appreciate that Disney made a happily ever after off of a daughters disobedience, but the movie itself was so beautifully illustrated with awesome songs!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A classic Disney movie but has such a great story, so magical for children but still good for adults. The music is great and you’ll want to sing along the whole time!
Amanda R.
Is Ariel your favorite Princess?
Malaki O.
Ruffin, SC
Is this a must see or is it not that great?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
What's your favorite Little Mermaid song?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who still has the vhs. In original. Box as I do
Sherry R.
When will this go back into the vault?