BY DISNEY #2 in Movies

With unforgettable characters, thrilling adventures, soaring Academy Award(R)-winning music (1989: Best Music, Original Score, and Best Music, Original Song, "Under The Sea"), "The Little Mermaid" is one of the most celebrated animated films of all time. Now spectacularly transformed for the first time on Blu-ray with digitally restored picture and brilliant high-definition sound! Venture under the sea where Ariel, a free-spirited mermaid princess, longs to be part of the human world. After bravely striking a bargain with Ursula, a sneaky sea witch, Ariel embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. With Flounder and Sebastian at her side, Ariel will need all of her courage and determination to make things right in both her worlds. All-New Music Video, Disney Animation, Disney Intermission, Deleted Character, "The Real Little Mermaid: Live Action Reference Model", "Part of Her World: Jodi Benson's Voyage To New Fantasyland", "Howard's Lecture", Classic DVD Bonus Features. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

• What's your favorite Little Mermaid song? 32 Answers
  • Who else would fantasize about being a mermaid? 16 Answers
  • Who else had a major crush on Prince Eric? LOL10 Answers
Cristina R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
my favorite disney movie!!!!! well from the princesses. i also love two more but Ariel is my girl! i always wanted to be a mermaid back when i was younger and i honestly still believe that mermaids do exist. due to the fact that the ocean has not been explored 100%. Again my opinion. lol . i still sing along to this movie. my favorite is part of your world. and i had a very bad crush with Eric. i wanted to be her so bad and i would've had a seahorse as a best friend or a pet if i were a mermaid. i loved the store, the colors, and the music. i love it and will forever watch this over and over again.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This movie is a timeless, Disney Classic! It has a great message that you can be whatever you want to be in your life, despite what anyone else may think or tell you. The characters are fun and entertaining, and the songs a my favorite part! They are so catchy and very well written and sang! I know this movie will live on for many generations!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I would have given this movie less stars than two but there are some good moments. The chef chasing the crab all over is hysterical but on a whole the mermaid ignores her parent, breaks rules, makes a deal with a deadly stranger, runaway and basically still gets her happy ever after. Just a bad plot to show small kids. It says hey break rules and ignore why parents say it’s ok it will turn out ok in the end. Ugh
Olivia W.
FULTON, MS
I use to want to be Arial all the time when I was little , I have red and blue eyes and am a Pisces so I always believed I was appose to be a mermaid anyways. hah I love the story and I think the charaters are entertaining and any child would love the singing and dancing. Highly recommend!
sav R.
An absolute classic and a total gem. Disney’s The Little Mermaid is a wonderful watch and is amazing as a sing-a-long which my friends and I do all the time even though we are over 21 years old. It’s always a fun time and I feel bad for our neighbors when we belt the songs out.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Disney movies especially the princess ones! My favorite scene would have to be where Ariel is in the cove singing Part of Your Workd. The music is very enjoyable and the voice actors are phenomenal! I would recommend to parents with little divas!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
BEST DISNEY MOVIE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! I live for the little mermaid. it is my favorite disney movie ever. I love every single character, the songs are amazing and everything about this movie is magically. All children will love this movie!!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The little mermaid is a classic Disney princess movie. I love the soundtrack the Steele drums makes such a wonderful sound. My favorite scene is the kiss the girl scene. This is forever a staple in my movie collection
Grant K.
This is one of my favorite movies of all time and this Blu Ray release is amazing! It looks amazing in HD and comes with lots of interesting bonus features. I definitely recommend it for anyone who loves the movie
T B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not surprised this is ranked #1 in movies on Influenster. Great movie with a great soundtrack! It’s a Disney classic that’s great for all ages! There’s always deeper meaning in some of the scenes which makes it even more interesting! Definitely will watch many more times!
Amanda R.
Is Ariel your favorite Princess?
Malaki O.
Ruffin, SC
Is this a must see or is it not that great?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
What's your favorite Little Mermaid song?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who still has the vhs. In original. Box as I do
Sherry R.
When will this go back into the vault?