The Lipstick Lobby Kiss My Pink Lipstick

by The Lipstick Lobby

Kiss My Pink is a super pigmented, full-coverage formula that glides on smooth for a modern, matte lip look. We created this high drama, high impact color to flatter every skin tone, because we know real people come in a variety of shades, not just black and white.

Packed with Vitamins C and E, this luxurious lipstick packs a serious color punch and delivers mega staying power.

Vegan.  Cruelty free.  Paraben free. Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Lipstick Lobby Kiss My Pink Lipstick!
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Not only is this lipstick for a great cause, but the formula is great too! I love the color and get complements on it all the time. Whenever a friend comments I get to introduce them to the fact that Lipstick Lobby donates all proceeds - have definitely convinced a few friends to purchase! This lipstick is really nice and creamy, my lips are often a little chapped but it doesn’t show when I wear it. It’s pretty long lasting too for such a creamy formula.

Looking for your answer?